Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Date At The Range

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Date At The Range - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:16 am

First topic message reminder :

After an enjoyable shower, I had gotten ready before heading out with Trinity, we had taken a cab, she had called up the man she mentioned the night before and had him drive us to the City Metro Range in Gunshyne Bastion, a place I frequented a bit now to practice and hone my skills. When Trinity told me she had never been here I was a bit surprised, according to Jasper she was into guns, ahh but I didn't exactly learn all I knew about guns at the range, those skills were learned on the streets, back yard, and alleys.. As the cab came to a stop, I slipped out, holding the door open for her, hand extended out, offering it to her " Welcome to the City Metro Range where all sorts of gun enthusiasts come to shoot there firearms and talk about guns and gun related things. Since you are new here, I will be your guide and show you the things I do know, like the out door range where I go and practice, though, I have to warn you it is kind of loud. " once she was out of the car and took my hand, I would shut the door and begin to walk across the small stretch of parking lot that separated us from the main building.

Post WC: 224
Total WC: 224
OOC:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

With a slight thrust of my ass against his package, I nod my head with a sly grin. "Mmm, sounds like a very good plan to me." Shifting my attention back to the target before me, my voice returns to a more serious tone, letting him know I was ready to get down to business before we both get sidetracked. "Ok. I know I need to work on anticipating the kickback cause that was a shock I haven't felt in a long time with my right arm. And I need to work on my aim using this hand, I was close, but an inch off is more leeway than I feel comfortable with. Anything else you noticed that needs to be addressed?" He was the more experienced shooter, but I wasn't a complete novice. I knew enough to know where my greatest weaknesses were after only one shot, but I felt the need to ask if there were any others that I had missed.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

I smile a bit more with the thrust, having to focus more in the task at hand. When she gets more serious tone to her voice I nod, that helped a bit keep my mind on what we were doing. I listen as she speaks and nod again as she finishes " .. That sounds like what we should focus on right now but first, let's start with getting use to firing the gun in your off hand, then, when you are use to it, we can work on hitting the target with it. If we try to do to much at one time it could end up being confusing. And then, you think you can handle the recoil from the gun we can move onto actually aiming more for the target to try and hit it, though we will just start with simply hitting it first. Sound good? Or would you rather just jump right into the hard stuff? " I left the final decision up to her as to how we go about practice with her left hand, not wanting to force anything on her, though suggesting what would be a good way to go about it.

Post WC: 199
Total WC: 2,254
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

I think over what Ingel says and give him a swift nod. "That actually sounds like a good idea. Once I get the hang of the recoil it could make my aim a little better by itself. The initial burst and force of the shot could easily push the muzzle off a bit, enough to miss the mark by at least an inch. Yes. Let's go with that idea. I'm going to start shooting now so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for anything I might do to you in the process. I don't want to step on you or hit you with my shoulder if it jerks back." After voicing my up front apology, I raise the gun to bring it level with the target once again. I would wait for confirmation that he accepted my preceding apology before firing off the next round. Since I was ready for the recoil this time, I didn't have to take a step back but my body still leaned back against Ingel's before absorbing the shock of the blast.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

I nodded faintly, glad she was going with what I had suggested, though I would support her either way. I smile a bit at her apology for anything that might happen while she shoots. Nodding faintly I speak up " Its alright, I forgive you if you step on my foot or anything else. Ill stand here as long as you need and keep you supported no matter how many times you might step on me or push against me. I got your back so to speak. " As I spoke I pulled my hand away from her left hand, moving it onto her side to lightly hold onto her so I could support her when she pushed back from the recoil. When she starts to fire, I hold my ground, offering a support for her body so she could lean into me after firing the gun.

Post WC: 147
Total WC: 2,401
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Rep! : 257

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

With each successive shot I found myself leaning against him less and less until I shifted forward just an inch, so that the only contact between him and my body was his hand on my side. That shot made my body sway, but I held my ground and didn't need the support of him at my back. I was gradually training my arm to take the shock of the recoil and distribute it evenly through my muscles to prevent the usual reaction. With the clip empty, I release it from the hilt and let the empty magazine fall to the counter like he had done before. Drawing the backup from my pocket, I glance over my shoulder to Ingel with a raised eyebrow to silently ask him how I was doing so far.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 pm

I held my ground each time she pushed back into me, keeping her from going back any further and as she fired more she began to push into me less and less until she pulled away a bit. I kept my hand on her side when she pulled away, still offering my support to her if she needed it. When she was finally finished and loaded a fresh magazine into her gun she looked back at me and I gave her a nod before speaking " You're doing good. Thought I'm kind of missing the whole lean on me and push back into me some thing.. You seem to have the hang of how it works and distribute the force good. When you are ready we can start with hitting the target. Do you still need help with it? " I asked, lightly rubbing her side " Cause I'm fine with standing here as long as you need. "

Post WC: 159
Total WC: 2,560
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:19 pm

"You know, I think I miss that part too. Maybe we can move on to the aiming lesson. Then you could stand all close again and help me with it." I was barely flinching when the shots were fired so it would probably be safe to go ahead with the aiming practice, and I really wanted his body against mine some more. While I wouldn't exactly go far enough to say those precise words out loud to him, I knew they were true and the truth in them scared me. Fear may be strong, but the desire to feel the arms of a hot man around your body wins out more often than not. I hoped he would take me up on my offer and lay his hands on me before I went crazy.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm

I smiled a bit more, moving my hand from her side and carefully wrapping my arm around her waist to pull her back against me as I nodded " Alright. So now we will move onto hitting the target.. How about we start with trying to either hit the paper or the body? We can move onto the head later if you really wanna try and do that. " Now that I was holding her close, I brought my free hand up and reached out, lightly gripping her hand around the hilt of the pistol " Maybe after we get done I will show you how to do some fancy gun spinning if you'd like to learn that. Though it would be best to have the safety on if we do that.. Wouldn't want to shoot your self or someone else, right? .. Wouldn't want to have to patch me up again yet and I'm afraid I'm not as good at patching people up as you are so I would have a hard time fixing you up. "

Post WC: 178
Total WC: 2,738
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Another playful thrust from my ass is delivered to his tender spot when he mentions trying to hit the paper this time. "Hey! I didn't hit exactly where I wanted but I still got them all on the paper. Take another look, there are eight holes on that little man, not in vital areas, but damnit they're there! Now teach me how to aim with this reflicted arm before I get bored and start misbehaving. You can teach me the finger twirling thing next time we're rolling around my bed naked. I think it would look hot for you to do it naked." Leaving him with those thoughts, I take my stance once again and line up my shot. Aiming for the center target in the chest of the paper outline, thankful that his hand was wrapped around mine for support, I take the first shot and let the following grin spread over my lips when the bullet ripped through the center circle. It wasn't dead center, but it was still in that middle circle which was a lot closer than it had been before.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Again she thrust with her ass and I had to keep my focus so I wouldn't have any improper reactions to what she was doing. After the thrust she begins to speak up and I grin faintly as I lightly hug her from behind, as I hugged her I had to hold back so I wouldn't follow the hug with anything else, at least not while we are in the range.. As she finishes I look back at the target and nod " I will admit you did kind of good.. You hit the man at least.. " As I finish up I fall silent before she begins to take her stance and line up the shot. I keep a hold of her hand, though let her line up the shot, simply offering to help brace her arm so she could aim. After she takes the shot, I give a faint nod, seeing where she hit the target, I give her another light hug " That was a bit better.. But lets see if you can hit him in the heart? .. Lets say if you can.. You might win something? " I said, offering a bet in a playful tone, leaving the 'something' won up to her imagination.

Post WC: 209
Total WC: 2,947
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Hmm, this man certainly knew how to get a reaction out of a woman, and he knew how to get results out of someone he was trying to teach. Offering the possibility of winning something was enough incentive to have me back in my stance, my jaw set, my teeth grazing my bottom lip while I was locked in concentration and lining up the shot. He wanted me to go for the heart so that's where I pointed the barrel and fired off another round. My body shuddered with excitement when the bullet hit the mark and made a nice little hole where the target's heart would be. Flipping the safety on the gun, I whirled around in Ingel's arms and flashed him a wide grin. "There. Now what do I win?"
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm

I held onto her and waited, allowing her time to get ready to take the shot. It didn't take long for her to get ready and take the shot. I was a bit surprised when she hit the mark, I didn't expect her to actually hit where the heart would be. I give a nod, looking to her face when she turned to face me, smiling a bit more at her grin " I see.. Didn't think you would hit it on the first try, but, we did make a deal.. and your prize is.. what ever you ask for.. well just about what ever you ask for.. " I said, flashing a smile as I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead " But, if you don't want to ask for a prize, I'm sure I could think of something for one.. Perhaps a dinner date, or a movie.. " I said, smiling a bit more as I look to her eyes.

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 3,111
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:27 pm

"You know, that date idea doesn't sound half bad. I think I want that to be my prize." The forehead kiss was nice, but it wasn't enough, especially after he offered a date up as my prize for hitting the mark. Reaching behind me to set the pistol on the counter, I slide my hands over Ingel's shoulders letting one drop to stroke his back while the other trails over the back of his neck and lets my fingers work their way into his hair. Lifting mybody up onto my toes, I brush my lips against his, keeping the kiss light at first just to test the waters. If he doesn't push me away or try to pull back I would deepen the kiss and press my body harder against his.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 pm

I nodded faintly to her choice " Alright. If that is what you want, you name the time and place, and Ill be glad to take you. I will even drive, sound good? " As she began to move her hands onto me, I slipped mine into her, moving my arms around her to embrace her. When she brushes her lips against mine, I didn't pull back, instead moving into the kiss, kissing her back as I held her close to me, deepening the kiss in return as she pressed her body harder into mine. I held and continued the kiss for a bit longer before trying to break it. Pulling out of the kiss I spoke softly " .. We might wanna cool it a bit, we wouldn't want to get in trouble. I don't think they let us back in if we put a show on for these men. I promise we can pick up later when we are alone, ok? "

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 3,275
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 am

The kiss had to end when it did, if Ingel hadn't pulled back things were going to go much farther than we wanted here in public. The passion in the embrace had my eyes already going hazy. It was hard to shake the sudden, white hot flash of desire just one of his kisses had flaring up inside me. At some point I was going to have put the brakes on, slow us down before things got too dangerous. Holy shit, I just thought of Ingel and me as an us. Who was I trying to kid, I was already in trouble, but it was shaping up to be one hell of a ride. Taking a step back, to give both of our bodies enough room to cool down, I withdraw my hands from his body and settle for letting my gaze linger over his face. "How about we finish up the ammo we have and then we call it a day? I do have to be at work this afternoon. Maybe we can do this again soon?" Reaching back to grab my gun again, I offer it to him, hoping he wouldn't see the tremors running through my fingers. "I think I'm done shooting, why don't you finish up my clip and the rest of them. I'll watch and take notes."
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 am

After breaking the kiss, my grip on her loosens when she starts to pull away, allowing her to step back to give us some room. I keep my eyes fixed on her as she begins to speak. Her offer sounded great to me and I gave a nod, taking the gun from her I noticed the tremors in her fingers, looking back to her face as I offered her a smile, nodding once more, perhaps I would ask her about that later.. " Alright. That sounds good. Perhaps we can have our dinner date some time soon. And, even come back here for some more practice if you'd like. All you have to do is call me up. " I said, bringing my free hand up to rub her cheek for a moment " And perhaps I'll call you up to. " I with drew my hand from her cheek and stepped into the booth. Once I was in the booth I began to fire the rest of the ammunition in her gun and once it was gone, I moved onto the rest in the bag, burning through it before leaving with Trinity.

Post WC: 193
Total WC: 3,468
OOC: End.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:34 am

Updated Jyn & Ingel
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date At The Range   Date At The Range - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Date At The Range
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2