Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

... and this is a dream.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

... and this is a dream. Empty
PostSubject: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

The night is still and for the moment I am at peace before I find myself teleported to an unfamiliar place. How I got here is unknown to me as well as why I was here. At first, my surroundings are vague and shadowy, but before long, I am placed into an area that resembles the worst area of the lower commons seemingly after being hit by a missile or something like that. In this post apocalyptic Lower Commons, I stand in the middle of broken buildings in a clearing of debris consisting of traffic signals, towers, broken billboards, rubble, vehicles, etc. I stand in my normal casual attire of black slacks, a black button up shirt with my large coat covering my shoulders and my shoulder harnesses in place. At first, I am not really caught off guard. Calmly, my bangs shift as I look to the side trying to calculate my position and rationalize the situation. Turning around, I notice the one building that seems to be untouched, a run down Movie Theater. An eyebrow rises slightly. It towers over me as if having been there all this time without me noticing. Looking up at the large building, my body turns all the way around to face it, looking over the multi story structure with glittering bright lights circling its edges and billboard with soft music coming from the inside. My gaze lowers the towering structure to the lobby where the ticket booth is located and large red doors on both side of it as it sits in the center. The red doors slowly open as if beckoning me and for some reason I walk towards them. My body approaches and passes through the large doors and the interior of the massive theater unveils itself to me with rows upon rows of seats leading down to the very large stage at the focal point of the inside. 319
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream

---

The rows and rows of seats were filled, not with real people, but with cardboard cut outs. Everything was quite and the stage was empty, there was only two seats open. From behind Jyn a familiar voice would pop out. sounding so happy and joyful. "jyn! Jyn!" it was Izumi who had just appeared looking as though she was running. "Oh my god Jyn, thank you for coming, I just finished setting everything up." she seemed a bit tired and tuckered out like she was running around doing a lot of things. Izumi was dressed in a different outfit, not her regular outfit like she would regularly wear, but this time it was something more casual, but still sexy, a short sleeve black button up shirt iwth gold pin stripes and she was also wearing black tight short shorts that amtched her top black in color and gold pin stripes. Around her arm were lots of gold bangles, and she had her hair pulled back into a high pony tail and her eye color was still baby blue, she didn't have her glasses anywhere in sight of her. her top she only had it buttoned up to cover her stomach and left the top four button open to reveal her cleavage, bearly noticable she was wearing lacey pink victoria secret bra. She was also wearing make up, deep red lipstick, mascara, red eye shadow, and just a litle bit of blush. She looked really dressed up for tonight, like she was heading out for a night club or something. Catching her breath she held a rather sexually happy looking smile. "come on, lets get our seats." without really letting him say anything her counter with anything, she would grab him by the arm and pull him with her to the only two empty seats which were directly in the middle of the massive theater.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:25 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

At first I find the scene odd and confusing. Looking around, I notice the pseudo people filling the seats in what would be an imaginary open house of sorts. A voice breaks through speaking over the soft melody playing in the background. Turning, I notice Izumi, of all people, approaching at a runners pace. An eyebrow rises once more and confusion is on my face as she speaks about me coming and things being set up. I immediately notice that she was pretty dolled up even for her. There is almost a point where I have to fight off a blush as she smiles at me, then grabs my arm, pulling me towards the center of the theater. The blush would be further contested by the softness of the body my arm is pressed up against in my being pulled. Caught off guard by this behavior and the situation, I question in a lost manner, “wait… what?... Izumi, what is this?” My gaze shifts to the seats we pass and I murmur still in a question, “and what’s with the paper people?” 183

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:50 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Izumi sat down in the seat and she giggled to how clueless Jyn was. It was cute for her. "Come on sit down, remember it's my movie debut silly. I told you that over the phone." she made him sit down and pointed towards the screen. "it's the rest of the audience oh look! it's starting!" she would utter in a whisper as she was sitting in her seat and a big smile upon her lips as the lights began to die down along with the soft music and everything would go quiet as light would shoot from the back of the room towards the stage in which it wouldn't be in live definition like it would with todays technology, but it was run like an old time movie back in the old days before technology rose so high. The movie would begin and it started out rather calmly like a normal introduction to a movie.

157 [472]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:58 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

Before I knew it, I found my self in a seated position with Izumi to my side. Her movie debut? I suppose that made sense? I must really be out of it if I didn’t remember coming here. My focus is not so much inward as it is outward and I kind of go along with things but still having to protest, “the rest of the who?...” sitting beside my eager movie date for the time being when the movie starts. In order not to be disrespectful to the others in the theater, I quiet down as the lights dim and the main feature begins to be shown upon the stage. Izumi’s movie was already out? How time flew. I wondered what type of role she would play. I look towards her to note the large smile on her lips as she seemed content enough. With a light shrug, I attempt to get comfortable in my seat and relax a bit. 161

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:12 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
The movie genre was that of a Romanctic Dramatic Horror. Izumi had landed one of the lead roles but as the pyscho stalker killer girl. the beginning of the movie would play out as a past type of thing where there explaining some of the stuff that occured as these two childhood friends talking about thier lives, one of them, which is suppose to be a Izumi as a kid, and the other is the other lead as a kid and young izumi gets in danger, she gets rescued and then a night scene occurs where it shows young izumi has a secret obseesion for young male leader. that part of the movie is over and Dream Izumi sitting next to Jyn would merely giggle and leans a little closer to him, she knew what was gonna happen next. As the movie would continue it's showing a college scene of the male lead, and Izumi would appear onto the screen playing the role as his best friend, but she's suppose to be some sort of geek, and has on the nerd glasses and a geeky kind of outfit and what not, definetly it's sort difficult to notice that it was Izumi. "that's me right there by the way." she would whisper to Jyn pointing to the geeky looking girl on the screen who was conversing to the male lead about hanging trying to hang out for the weekend, and so forth the movie continued onward.
245 [717]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

As the movie opens up, a startling revelation comes to me as I discover what feels so off about this moment. There was no popcorn. How in the world were two people to enjoy a movie experience without snacks from the concession stand? Of course, if I had pop corn, it would need a drink since pop corn had a tendency to make one very thirsty… it couldn’t be avoided. But the prices were so high these days that it would be much easier to bring a snack from home. If Izumi bought a large enough purse, then it could work, but then again, my large coat was good for concealing items… like my guns. Since it was in the past and couldn’t be changed, it didn’t matter.

Through the movie, I witness Izumi’s character grow up along with the male lead in a manner where she seems to be a late bloomer. It really was a cinematic feat to make Izumi look anything other than gorgeous, but they did a good job in pulling it off. When she points herself out, I nod and answer “mmhmm” as kind of an ‘I see’ but not verbally as to disturb the other, and cardboard, denizens of the theater as the movie continued. 211

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:44 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
By now at this point in the movie was where the most action was occuring, you just found out the male lead has a girlfriend and it's not izumi's character. and izumi's character is lossing her mind more and more because the male lead's character makes fun of her a lot when he's not around and it goes on with this sort on non violent battle where one tries to grab the attention of the male the most and try to make the guy like them the most, but as the movie contiunues on it develops out that Izumi's character is more of the bad character and the guy's girlfriend isn't as abd as what she came out to be and soon is when the killing began. Izumi seemed to be on the edge of her seat as she watched now. Pulling off with the many twists and turns as good horror romance kind of movies end up playing out. Izumi turned her head towards Jyn. "Jyn..." she whispered to him and leaned closer to him whispering into his ear. "I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be right back." and with that she would get up and slightly crouched she would walk past Jyn and head into the aisle and head for the bathroom. as this point in the movie, Izumi's character has turned into more of a bitch and not really liked type of character. her obsession is revealed to the lead and the girlfriend and it just starts to get crazy.
254 [971]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

As the movie progresses, I find myself becoming more so wrapped into it and the turn of events that seem to befall the male lead and his interaction with Izumi and the new young lady. It is unfortunate how Izumi’s character begins to take a turn for the worst and after a while, the first killing occurs in a gruesome manner. This would be the time where my popcorn would have to console me with swift trips between the bag and my mouth via my hand; only it was not here to do so. My attention is shifted to the side as Izumi excuses herself to use the bathroom during the good parts. I nod and answer, “okay.” She leaves and then the Izumi character starts to get darker. I make a mental reminder to tell Izumi that she did a good job with the character and changing emotions like that. 151

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:32 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
The movie continues to progress and would eventually lead to the point in which izumi is faing off against the girlfriend while the male lead is tied up. Dream Izumi was off in the bathroom for a while now. Suddenly a shrilling scream sounding as though someone was dieing was heard and soon after Izumi had appeared walking back into the theatre room wiping her lips and licking her fingers as she came and sat down next to Jyn. "what i miss?" she asked as tough she didn't hear any scream, and the best part, the scream wasn't from the movie. Izumi would stare at the screen and continue to watch as she leaned against Jyn's shoulder.
117 [1088]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

Bondage? I watch as the male lead is tied up and the two girls square off. It was the male’s fault but then again, he could not have seen in advance the ability of Izumi’s character to snap and go crazy. She really loved him hard and now he had to pay the price for allowing her to do so. Too often, men toyed with women’s emotions, but still, that was a two way street. There is a scream in the theater and I look around in an alert manner to see what it could have been. Obviously it was nothing is Izumi was coming back licking her fingers… but what exactly was she licking off of her fingers? She didn’t have any food with her. As Izumi clings to me, looking at the screen, I would be looking down at her. The fact that she was holding me close wasn’t in my mind at the moment. My gaze shifts back to the back of the theater then to her. Could it be the cardboard people had radio boxes for throats? “Um…” I begin in a soft murmur before I inquire kidding, “was there something to eat in the bathroom?” 200

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Izumi would turn her head to look at Jyn as she blinked. "nope." she answered and merely turned her head back towards the screen and at this point Izumi was screaming at the lead's girlfriend and bashing her head into a door telling her what sort of a person she was for taking the male lead away from her and so on in her illusioned rant that she so believe would happen, such as them getting together getting married and having kids and such. "wow...so this is how the movie looked..." she said in an almost awed tone.
98 [1186]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

I simply remain looking at her for a moment as she answers in a short manner and looks back to the screen as if it weren’t a big deal. With a mental shrug, I slowly return my gaze back to the screen where a very passionate Izumi was repeatedly bashing the lead girl’s head into a door. They certainly didn’t hold back on the gore in this one. Mentally I have the thought that I was happy this wasn’t the real Izumi, since I still did not know much about her outside of her working for me and being an actress. As she speaks in an awed tone, I simply nod and comment, “it certainly seems realistic.” 117

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:23 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She would nod after she heard what he said. "Yeah, too bad it wasn't..." she ended up mumbling out. At this point the girlfriend had broken out of the hold that she was in, and end up tossing Izumi off the third floor window and down she would fall to her death. by now the movie was getting to an end and it has it's sad mushy ending. As the credits were rolling the lights began to light up and Izumi would be with a smile on her face as she looked towards Jyn. Near her lips there was a dark stain that was off of her lips, since it matched the color of the lipstick she wore, it may have looked like smudged or something, but it wasn't lipstick it was blood. "so what did you think?"
138 [1324]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

“Wait what?…” I begin to speak as she says that it was too bad. I didn’t get that comment 100%, but I soon find that it wasn’t a speaking time as the movie climaxes and concludes with the death of Izumi. All and all, it turned out that everything was okay and had kind of a happy ending. Izumi had done well to act it out as good as she did. With a supportive light visage, I turn to her to begin to congratulate her for doing so well in the movie, but my face changes as I notice the smearing in her lipstick. “Izumi…” I murmur as my hand reaches to hold the side of her face and my thumb trails just to the side of her lips, “you’re got a smudge…” I pull my hand back and inspect the lipstick only to find that it was not lipstick, but blood. I pause, as all the frames play through my head with the most recent thing that I remembered about Izumi was that the Vaspires kidnapped her and I saved her. I look to the back of the theater as I remember the scream and how Izumi came back licking her lips and fingers and then my gaze shifts back to her as I see the rather toothy smile of the tell tale canines that seemed to be slightly stained in the same tint that surrounds her mouth. “Izumi…” I say as I take a cautious step back, “are you sure, you’re feeling okay? I think you have blood on your mouth…” 263

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:56 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She would blink when he said her name and reached for the smudge. "smudge?" she muttered when he wiped the smudge, it now left a little trail showing how his finger slide off. she merely blinked watching him wondering what was going on. "jyn?" she would utter in a confused tone when he was playing back something in his mind. Izumi looked confused when Jyn wa taking a step back. Tilting her head a bit to the side she blinked rather confused by the way Jyn was acting. "That was blood?" she blinked confused and touched to where the smudge was and wiped as what was left and then looked to her fingers noticing the blood. "What?" she sounded confused and looked towards Jyn. "umm, maybe i bit my lip or something that I didn't notice?" she said smiling weakly.
140 [1464]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 am

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

Maybe she bit her lip and didn’t notice? Was something like that even possible? Now that I had become a bit defensive, my normal train of rational thought would begin moving from the station. First off, I had no clue where I was or how I got here and now Izumi was acting weird. I decide that it would probably be best to see about getting back outside to see where I was and then go from there. Either way, the movie date with Izumi had concluded and it didn’t feel like she had to work right now. On top of that, I had a heightened feeling of paranoia that had Izumi looking at me like I were crazy for the time behind. Still, I could not shake the feeling and as if hasty to depart from her presence, I speak, “well… perhaps. Ano… it’s getting late…” I assume this since I didn’t seem to have my phone or any means to check the time. I continue, “…so I will go now… You did very well in your movie and I enjoyed it very much.” I begin to take more backwards steps away from Izumi and toward the door of the theater that seemed to be a mile away. 209

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Izumi merely blinked at Jyn, what was going on with him is what she would wonder. When he mentioned that it was getting late, Izumi pulled out her phone from within the depth of her cleavage and stared at the time and merely mumbled lowly. "but it's bearly nine..." It was like calculating what he was really trying to say. did she do something wrong? "Why must you go jyn?" she asked him as she looked sad and upset that he was deciding to leave already. she didn't want him to go and wasn't planning on letting him go anytime soon. It was still to early.
106 [1570]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 am

Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

“Is that so…” I murmur lightly when she says it’s not even nine yet. That was either a short movie, or we had come to a matinee. I pat my pant pockets solidifying the fact that I did not, indeed, have my cell phone on me. She looked a bit dejected at the fact that I was about to leave and there was a bit of awkwardness in my half way lingering between staying and leaving; but still, it was uncomfortable for me to be here and it didn’t feel right. The cardboard people were starting to freak me out and it seemed like they would get up at any moment to assault me and on top of that, Izumi looked really good, even if she did look a bit crazy, and being alone with her in here probably wasn’t the best looking thing at the moment. With that thought, I am reminded of my girlfriend, whom I could easily use as a scapegoat to get out of this situation as I continue, “I just don’t feel very well right now and I lost my phone… Shiori’s probably looking all over for me, so I should probably get back home…” 200

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 am

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
"She knows where you are..." Izumi would speak sorta answering a question that was never asked. "I called her earlier when I headed to the bathroom and she said that it was okay since it was my debut and all." She had a nervous smile on her face making it seem as though she was facially saying 'Did i forget to mention to you that?' She took a couple steps closer to Jyn. She was going to keep him here for a while longer even if she had to make up some lies. "and besides... She's busy so she will be unavailable for a while."
105 [1675]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:44 am

Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

The answer comes swiftly and kind of solidifies the thought that Izumi was acting weird. She had never been this forward in preventing me from leaving a place, and by her trying to stop me from leaving, it seemed even more suspicious and odd. On top of that, when did Izumi and Shiori start calling one another? Izumi takes a step closer to me and it would seem that hints weren’t going to work here. Something was odd and I was going to get to the bottom of it. Izumi was my sub ordinate, so I did not have to explain myself to her. With a nod, I say, “be that as it may, I’m going to take my leave. Enjoy your evening.” With that, I take a step backwards away from her before I begin briskly walking towards the doorway in the distance that would lead out of here. Something was going on that was odd and step one for me in figuring this out would be to get outside so that I could get a better look around. I had already wasted too much time sitting down and watching a full movie with Izumi, even if it were her debut. But this was silly… no one else was here! They were cardboard and none of this made any sense. 221

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 am

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Jyn just left, Izumi merely watched him leave from the theatre room. After he left she mumbled something that was beyond listening on a human frequency. In the lobby area, there appeared more cardboard people, it looked like they were placed up after he had entered in there and amongst the group of cardboard, there appeared to be a group of cardboard that was circling around something, something dark that was laying on the ground. it couldn't be noticed exactly due to the distance and the many cardboard people that were in the way. If Jyn noticed it and got a closer look he would come to discover a body, but thats all it was a body, there wasn't any head belonging to the body. The figure was a lovely figure, but without a head it couldn't exactly be identified right away.
142 [1817]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

As soon as I turn around and start walking away, I start to feel a bit of tension raise from me. That situation was way too weird for me and now it was time to shed some light on what I was going through. I was partially surprised that Izumi had not run after me. As I start walking down the infinite aisle towards the red doors from which I entered, I begin to feel a omnious presence build around me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something was wrong.

As I make it to a clear area near the doors, I notice something sickening as I see the cardboard seem to be a bit animated and circling around something. I become defensive and pause in my walking, reaching for my gun holsters, but then I notice that the cut outs were not concerned with me. I catch a glimspse at what the cut outs were circling and my eyes widen. Quickly I make my way towards the body, pushing away the passive cut out people in the way and crouching at a decapitated body. Looking over it, I stand up and then I look around me. 200

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
The cardboard cut outs were knocked over and they began to fall like a domino effect, one hitting another an causing the next one to fall. The other cardboard cut outs that were still standing suddenly turned towards Jyn. As though they were putting blame to him for the dead body or the pushed over cardboard cut outs. A phone began to ring, it was a cell phone, and the phone was coming from the dead body. It was ringing the same ringtone Shiori would have on her cellphone. It probably wasn't notice since they stuck to the shaows alot but there were a couple black orbs floating around pushing the cardboards around, but only moved when Jyn wasn't looking in thier direction and kept to where they blended the most.
131 [1948]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

I lift up slightly crouched over the dead body as I notice the cut outs start to fall down around me. I notice that some of them were looking at me. Suddenly the sound of a phone pierces the air and I recognize the tone as the same one Shiori uses. At this point, I begin to rationalize the chance that I had gone mad. The cut outs didn't seem to move while I was looking at them, only when I was facing away. They started to block out my surroundings in a manner that heightens my already intense paranoia. I wondered for a moment if the body on the ground was Shiori's there was no why it could be since Izumi said she spoke to Shiori and Shiori was busy... unless Izumi was the one that did the killing. Claustrophobic by this point, my hands reach into their holsters and both pistols are pulled out as I point them at the cardboard cut outs, warning them to stay back. I fire three shots from each gun at a few of the cut outs and then run through them, attempting to make it to the door and to the clearing outside the theater. By this point, I was sure I had gone insane and was getting a bit terrified. 219

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
the cut outs were shot and they dropped like nothing. As they really were nothing more then just normal cut outs, Poor jyn getting terrified. No matter, the cut outs hit the floor and still they didn't move, only when they Jyn was heading for the door that the cut outs behind him were lifted off the ground and turned to face him and move a little closer. The little black orbs scampered around quickly. As Jyn would make it to the door, this course of action would occur, the second the door would swing open, it would be as though it activated something, or rather riped through the fabric of space, because he would only find himself back into the theatre room tht he was in with izumi. Except that Izumi wasn't anywhere in sight and there was just a spotlight down on the large large with something dressed in black was crouched there.
156 [2104]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:30 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

I see the door swing open in front of me and I head through it hoping to get to the other side. Something happens where I find myself standing back where I had started. I pause for a moment and look around. Something was weird. I was supposed to be outside right now, but I was right back where Izumi and I had spoken. Izumi was no where to be found. "What the..." I begin to murmur as I start walking slowly. A spotlight reveals itself and I find myself looking at something dressed in black and crouched. I look around, then back to this thing that was crouched. I watch it defensively, not moving. 115

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
the cutout's that were in each of the seats were looking towards Jyn, and the ones that were behind him, were moved as to 'block off' his escape trying to push him foreward to get closer towards the stage. The 'thing' dressed in black began to move, the shoulders began to rise and fall quickly as though it was laughing. The laughter it was doing started out low and then began to rise in volume. "hahahaha!" standing up, it was still undefinable to who or what it was since it was wearing a cape and it had it's back to Jyn. "I'm sorry Jyn..." the voice familiar. "...I had went out my way to set thing's up, hoping that it is to your liking." Still the figure didn't turn around and just continued talking. "...I wanted it just to be you and me...for my big movie debut... so why must you leave so soon? Shiori is busy for quite a while. No need to worry about her looking for you..."
170 [2274]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:59 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

My gaze stays on the the figure dressed in black on the stage. I assumed that my attention was supposed to be on it by whatever was manipulating the environment around me. I hadn't encountered anything like this before, so it would definately be a learning experience. I was able to barely sense that there was no life in the card board creatures that were around me. It seemed as if the energy in the atmosphere all eminated from the chuckling form on stage. As the voice laughs and speaks, I recognize it to be Izumi's. After her words, I protest against her, "this is ridiculous, Izumi. Why would you go through such lengths. Cut this out and undo whatever you did." This had to have something to do with what happened to her; I had suspected it, now perhaps I was trapped in a parallel realm due to her new powers. With the abilities of spirits, there was really no telling these days. 164

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She would turn her head and her eyes would look somewhat sharper now. "Ridiculous?!" Her head continued to turn beyond what a normal human can turned it's head until it was once again back to the frontward facing position. and then she turned around the cape was likea knights cape just going over her back and not really covering her front, she was still in the same outfit as before. Except now she appeared to be holding some sort of furry black ball. "Jyn, why would you want others around? you have me. I've taken care of everything to make sure thing's go smoothly. So why can't you stay for once? Is work so important? Is Shiori so important?" she took a couple steps foreword and grinned as her sharp abnormally longer then regular human canine's could be noticed due to the red that still stained them. She still looked like herself, just with Vaspire traits appearing.
158 [2432]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

The head turning freaks me out a bit. I look at her cautiously wondering if she had gone beyond what could be considered a normal human. I could feel the guns still in my handsheld in a downward position begging for their release onto her, but I did not think I would be able to bring myself to gun down Izumi. There had to be a way to save her, but then again, I wouldn't be able to do so inside of this realm. She starts talking crazy in manners that continue not to make sense. Her grin shows her sharp canines and I realize that she had in fact undergone the change into a vaspire and there was no need to wonder about it anymore. My hands stand ready to shoot, but I do not know what to do. Gritting my teeth, I stuff my guns into my holsters deciding to screw the talking or trying to say anything as I attempt the futile run once more. Raising my hands over my face, I push through the cut outs knowing them to be passive by this point. There had to be some sort of exit to this realm somewhere. 200

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She would watch Jyn from where she was and noticed that he did raise his guns against her. "Do you plan to shoot me?" she said as the next set of actions would cause her to sound as though she was urt by him running away. She would frown and tears would form. "Why must you run away Jyn!" She would shake her head. "Would you stay if I brought Shiori? yes that's it." And instantly she disappeared and would reappear just past the door holding up the body that Jyn had saw before, Izumi was standing behind the body that was being held up, but this time the head was back on it's shoulders. "Look Jyn...She's back so please stay..." she would peek from behind Shiori's body.
128 [2560]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

I feel a shift in the atmosphere as Izumi vanishes and come to a pause. There was something going on in my gut as I found myself becoming more aware of my surroundings. Izumi appears in front of me with Shiori in tact, but not with life. My eyes widen at the site of my girlfriend before me dead. It was the same body from before only with the head on it. The body didn't have a head at first and the head was no where to be found, but now it seemed to be connected. It pushes the boundaries of my logic which tells me that this realm is not real. There would be no way she could have gotten Shiori in here as well, was there? I take a few steps back and look to the other sides of me looking for an out. I could feel an odd energy surrounding me in this area and it seemed suffocating. Refusing to look at Izumi and Shiori, I convince myself, "that isn't her..." Composing and looking back to Izumi, I growl, "I am about at my limit. End this now or..." I pause with that. It would be showing her mercy to take her down wouldn't it? If she had gone to the other side, technically it would be my job to. 223

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
"I wouldn't Lie to you jyn. This is her..." she said as she pointed a finger to her head and when she did, the body just dropped. "opps...I forgot the head wasn't reattached together." She said in a clumsy moment showing her slightly ditzy self as she wuld bend over and lift the body with one hand and make it appear like it was reattached together. "umm... here we go." she would look a little worried over at Jyn. "I did say I talked to her and that she would be away for a while." Izumi looked at Jyn and held a straight face that slowly changed expressions as she began to smile.
113 [2673]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

As the body fell and Izumi attempted to put it back together, that was the knife that cut through the cake. In my mind, this was no longer Izumi and she was making a mockery of my girlfriend's decapitated body. A raging wind of emotions rush through my body contrasting her non chalant and seemingly happy mood. My hands quickily move to my holsters as I know what I must do to escape this realm. The guns spring out from their holsters with one aims towards the form of Izumi as the other is held back and pointed upwards towards the ceiling cradled to my chest. Without pausing, I squeeze on the trigger on the pistol pointed towards Izumi a single time and release a shot aimed to her right shoulder while trailing back a bit. There is no remorse on my face during this shot; I didn't want to kill her, but I did need to put her down. I was confident that once I put her down, then all of this would vanish; if I could render her unconscious or use the pain from the gunshot, I figured that I could somehow cause the illusion of this world to shatter. 202

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She shoulder turned when the bullet shot through it and Izumi blinked as she looked towards her shoulder and then towards Jyn. "Did you just shoot me?" she asked as there didn't even seem to be pain coursing through her body as she looked towards the bulet hole that was in her shoulder. She lost her smile and began to frown. "how could you!" she said in a sad way as she tossed shiori's body to the right and through her head to the left. She then lifted her hand and had it pointing towards Jyn. "You shouldn't aim you're gun at your secretary. So give me that gun." at that point the gun that was used to shoot her disappeared from Jyn's hand and appeared into Izumi's hand. her breathing got a bit heavier. She seemed to have teleported the weapon from his hand to hers, and now she was holding a gun and having it aimed at Jyn.
160 [2833]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 pm

"Jyn desu."
and this is a dream.

Gun smoke. The loud reverberating shot of the pistol echoes in the large auditorium like theater bouncing off of the walls overpowering the slightly audible music, if it still continued in a circus type manner, in the background. What I did -not- expect to happen would be for Izumi to take the shot and appear as if nothing happened while continuing to talk to me in a freaky manner and asking me further questions. Rather, I expected her to fall to the ground, bleed some and then maybe go unconscious or into convulsions, or better yet, shock. That would have been great. I give the mental equivalent of a “Fuck” as I see that what I had hoped to accomplish had not born fruit. With the realization of this, a huge lump develops in the pit of my stomach and weights down on my spirits almost demoralizing me to the point where I could actually give up on life. Izumi not only seems to be okay, but also asks how I could shoot her, since she was my secretary. To my dismay, before I knew it, the gun in my right hand was in her hand and pointed back at me. There were still five shots in that gun and I had not clue how good Izumi was at handling a weapon. The best I could do would be to hope for the best. Time seems to slow for a moment on my end as my reaction spikes and my body breaks to the side, in a dash away from Izumi with my left arm and gun toting hand trailing my movements, deciding against standing there to continue to speak with her. The gun empties its clip aimed in Izumi’s general direction with my right free hand covering my face in case five comes back during a dash for the seating section, in which I dive into the seat looking to find cover in them. While running, I wouldn’t have time to dodge anything, I would have to rely on her ability to miss or inability to hit me in order to find some type of survival since it would be my basic assumption that she would shoot back… but then again, she hadn’t done anything rational so far, so I wouldn’t bank on her doing it now. 388

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She wouldn't shoot at him but merely watch him as he would be taking in what just happened before breaking out into a run. He was certainly one to run away. but as he was running away he would shoot at her. He was heading back into the seating sections of the theatre room. She merely allow the bullets to hit her taking a step back with every bullet. but she did not fall. Jyn managed to make it into the seating section as Izumi would begin to cry and she would yell out to Jyn. "WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME?!" Izumi would walk into the main theatre room in which Jyn went into and she looked around for him. Several bullet holes in her. "Jyn where are you? Where did you go?" tears would be going down her cheeks as she looked around trying to find him.
148 [2981]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

“Jyn desu”

Getting to the seat section, I fall awkwardly and abruptly forward with one hand supporting me while on my hand and knees. My breath is heavy, mostly from being scared out of my mind rather than out of breath, but I quickly get it under wraps as if gasping or attempting to hold my breath. I could feel a bit of perspiration begin to build up from the tension in my body as I hold still to try to listen to what was going on. I didn’t hear any shots coming at me, so I could only guess that she didn’t shoot back, on top of that, my body was in one piece, so she hadn’t attacked at all. Izumi cries out and I almost shit myself at the sound of her voice. Why was still moving around, even though one or two of those bullets must have hit her. I still was nowhere near about to look up and see if I had done any damage. I could feel her moving closer as she begins to make her way towards me asking about my location. Knowing my gun was basically useless, I tuck it back into its holster and attempt to crawl through the seats to evade her vision. Beyond trying to figure out a way out of here, I found myself more worried about getting away from her. 230

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:35 am

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Dream Izumi would continue to look around as she would walk down the aisles. Jyn didn't answer her as she would look around. "Jyn come out come out wherever you are." She said as she looked around. "Why are you so afraid?" she asked as she looked around. "The void goddess made everything possible so please come out now and dont make me force you to come out with the void." she said as she kept looking around not being able to see him yet. "The void made everything possibly Jyn. It brought us together today, and kept us alone and together. It got rid of everything else and destroyed the useless." she was meaning all the destruction that was outside of the theatre and even shiori's death. "We dont need no one else Jyn, the void made this possible."
140 [3121]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Asei Jyn

The worst tihng in the world would be a crazy woman with power. Her words continue to confuse as I wonder what would possess her to go through these lenghts for me. She never showed any interest in me and she never came onto me, so why was my attendance here of any importance? As a normal human, it was pretty much at her mercy. To my luck, it didn't seem as if she would be able to figure out where I was at this point in time. I continue to stay low, pressing my stomach to the ground and pausing for the moment. I make the mental plan to attempt to run for it when she passed by. In order to draw her attention away from my position, I pull off one of the metallic clasps from my holster and then turn around on my back. Looking in a direction diagonally away from me towards the seats nearer the stage, I throw the clip that way. There is a metallic clang as it strikes the back of the seat and then the floor away from my position. I lower back and resume being quiet waiting for my one chance. 200

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:05 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Hearing the metal clang she looked off in that direction as she would smile and quickly she moved. The sounds of the cape she wore indicating that she was moving quckly now. "Jyn! I hear you. You can't escape from me." she said as she still smiled and moved towards where that metal clang was, but when she got there, she found nothing and frowned. "Jyn... where are you?" Her hands gripped onto a seat that was next to her and her fingers broke the plastic that composed it. "Jyn! Why are you hiding from me!!" Dark energy would build up around her.
104 [3225]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm

\Asei Jyn\

I hear the noise of her moving away and with the silence of 100 cotton balls I quickly proceed in a proned position until I hear her reach the area where I would not be found. I had gained some distance to the exit, but not enough to make it fully out. I settle back in my proned position, my rear coming to the floor with my shoulder resting on the back of one of the empty vacated seats left by one of the cardboard people who had moved on to terrorize me earlier in this experience. As far as the young lady's attention, I would have to hope that she did not look this way. I hear her voice and it seemed she was getting more excited with not being able to find me, something not good for me, though I wanted to keep things that way. see, had she merely seduced me, it might have worked to keep me a bit more docile and open; why do women always go with the most uncomfortable route to an end? I knew that I had to reach the door and beyond that would be a fun guess. I continue to stay low as I creep around the far end of the chairs heading to the back row. 217

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:01 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
She would begin to laugh like a sort of a maniac. "Aren't I enough for you jyn!?" She would look around and merely grin. "I guess I have to find you in another way." she would raise her hand and the small black orbs that moved the cardboards around would begin to float up into the air and start to eminate various colors. But they went by sections, merely spotlighting certain areas of the theatre room. When the section would move to the one around Jyn, the color would be white and then suddenly turn red. "I see you..." She grinned.
102 [3327]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 pm

\Asei Jyn\

The laughing in the background is annoying, but I attempt to focus out of it. My hands continues to brush along the floor of the dim theater as I make my way towards the back. I feel a shift in the atmosphere after she announces that she would have to use another way. I didn't want to think of her coming up with a better way to locate me, but soon I see what she is referring to as the cardboard bodies seem to take flight with lights pointing down. I scurry away from my position, but they seem to catch up and the light they caste down changes in color. Knowing that I was found, I rise up and make a rush for the door, shoulder tackling through it to attempt to get to the outside without the redirection this time. If I were able to get outside, it would probably be dark due to the fact that it was night time, according to Izumi's watch. 167

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:38 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
Izumi looked towards the red light as she licked her lips. Jyn had rushed out and this time, it permitted for him to escape outside of the threatre. Izumi would watch him run and a column of energy surrounded her and suddenly she was gone from sight. Before she disappeared she did utter. "You can run Jyn, but you cannot escape me!" To Jyn's surprise a column of energy would begin to form outside, in which Izumi began to appear from that column of energy. "Dont you remember Jyn, I told you the void... is... everything!" when she finished that sentence, the column finished forming and Izumi finished appearing in the column and stepped out of it.
117 [3444]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 pm

/Asei Jyn/

I feel the release of the doors against my arms as I break through them and pass through the lobby of the theater moving out towards the clearing where I had first entered into this realm. If only I had never been drawn to the theater... but how would I have known what was going to happen? My breath is heavy as I do not stop, continuing to run until I feel something shift again. It was like she was following me, only it was more like teleporting than anything else. A column of light appears before me, and with no intention of waiting for her to manifest in front of me, I cut to the right down an urban scene heading for an alleyway between broken buildings. My fight or flight senses go entirely to flight as I reach a fence in that alley, leap up for the top of it, pull myself over and run down it finding urban landscaping on both sides with broken building parts, inactive vehicles, trash and trashcans littered all around. 177

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
He continued to run and didn't bother to wait. As soon as she finished meterializing she would lightly jog after him, her speed naturally being a lot higher then his, she knew she could catch up to him rather quickly. but it was like a game of cat and mouse and who doesn't like to play with thier food? She made sure to keep enough distance so that she was only trailing behind him about twenty feet, but when it came to things like climbing unlike jyn, she jumped right over it. She just purposely kept Jyn in front of her. "Come on Jyn slow down!"
107 [3551]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

/Asei Jyn/

My breath continues to pant heavily as I try and get away from her. Cutting down another portion of the alley, I partially run along the wall and hop from either side of the narrow alleyway heading up high enough to grab hold of a fire escape. I pull myself up and rush up the step sto the top of the broken building where I am faced with a choice: to stop or attempt to jump to the next building. I could feel her behind me, so I take a large swallow and rush forwards, leaping into air at the broken section of the building, falling into a room in the next building over. I land hard and roll with a grunt and into a crouching position. In gettin g up, I feel something pull in my ankle, but I press through the pain, running out of the room I had leapt into and into the hallway. After that, I ran some more until I came to some more stairs. I run down them down several flights of stairs until I come out, slamming my shoulder against a large door and coming into a lobby of what seemed to be a hotel. Running for the exit, I trip and my body takes a harsh stumble and fall forwards. I slide a bit before I grunt, coming into a sitting position obivously not good and holding my ankle. I wince a bit knowing that even with all of that, I did not evade her. With a huge sigh, I finally yell out, "why are you doing all of this?! What do you want?" 272

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm

"Dream Izumi"
and this is a dream
---
with all Jyn did, he didn't escape her, she still followed him with swiftness and with much ease unlike him who seemed to be struggling through this horrible nightmare. She would walk up when he had fallen to the floor and was holding his ankle. She still held onto his gun and she merely smiled as she lifted the gun up near her lips as she licked along the length of the barrel of gun. "Why am I doing this? What do I want?" she began to laugh as she brought the gun down and moved it behind her underneath the cape. "I'm doing this all for you Jyn. Everything was for you, nothing more... nothing less. I'm your secretary and as my job I'm suppose to take care of all your work. So I handled all the hassles that would interrupt all youre work and make it all smooth sailing from here on out. She lifted her empty hand and suddenly from no where small black orbs a total of six of the began to float around her hand. "Everything is now under your ruling sir. You can control the city and make sure things are kept in order, human and spirit alike. There all gone. It's just you and me. There is no pain. there is no suffering. Jyn do you know what these black orbs are?" she asked with a devious smile forming upon her lips.
240 [3791]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... and this is a dream.   ... and this is a dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

... and this is a dream.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next