Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morning Sleepyheads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waking up to birds chirping and morning sunlight streaming through my window was usually the best way to piss me off first thing, but for some reason today was shaping up to be different. I didn't really mind the morning sights and sounds right about now. It could have something to do with the very warm, and very yummy, body snuggled up next to me in bed. I love waking up with Ingel, on those rare mornings when he doesn't wake first and escape before I can have some bleary eyed fun. Thankfully I was the first to open my eyes on this particular morning, which means that I get to toy with my guy and wake him up in a unique way. Easing my body away from his, careful not to disturb him, I slide down toward the foot of the bed and slip the covers over my head. Since we had fallen asleep as a mass of tangled naked limbs there would be no boxer shorts to hinder my plans or tip him off before I was ready to wake him up.

Wasting no time at all, I settle myself between his legs and get right to work. What better way to wake a man than with a nice wet mouth? There would be no stopping me, not even if he woke up begging me to slow down or ease up. I was determined to blow his mind before it had the chance to shake off the sleepy haze. My goal was to start his day on a very high, dare I say orgasmic, note. When my goal was reached, and I had my nice warm protein shake to start the morning off right, I would flip the covers off and jump out of bed still naked. Turning to flash my hopefully dazed honey an award winning smile, I grab my robe and cover my body before heading for the door. "Good morning sweetie. Time to get up and get ready for the range. I'm off to wake Jasper, you and I can grab a quick shower once he's awake.

With that I would be out of the room in a flash and bursting through Jasper's door. There would be no gentle shakes, prods, or even words to wake my loving older brother. The only way to wake him safely was to ambush him then run for my life. In a flying pounce, I would jump into the air halfway across the room and land with a thud right on Jasper's exposed back. A groan followed by a muffled curse would let me know the job was done properly and that it was time for me to make my escape. Scrambling back off his bed, I make a dash for the door and slip through just as his head rises from the pillow and his voice rattles the walls.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:38 am

As Trinity began speaking, I pulled away from the counter and turned to the fridge. After pulling the fridge door open, I take out the juice and begin to fill my cup, glancing over to Trinity before looking back at my cup. Once my cup was full again, I set the juice on the counter and looked to Trinity again and was about to respond to what she had said when a piece of fruit was launched across the kitchen and lands on Jasper. I stand there in a moment of silence as I take in what just happened.. it was some what odd really.. was Jasper going to jump up and start yelling at her now or was he going to be ok with it? well I guess I was going to find out. Pulling my attention away from Trinity, I look to Jasper as he begins talking. As I listen to him, I bring my cup up to my lips and begin to take another ship but pause for a moment when he brings up something that sounds like what I'm looking for.. When Jasper's gaze shifts to me and he gives me the link, I finally take the sip of juice as he posses a question. Pulling the cup away from my lips I shake my head faintly " No. I believe you are pretty much on base. That sounds like what I'm looking for actually... " I said, watching him a moment longer before turning my attention back to Trinity " What do you think? "

Post WC: 260
Total WC: 3,539
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

My lips shut firmly at the not so nice look that Jasper turned on me after the melon chunk incident. I thought he might launch right into some stupid argument with me but rather than do that, he joined the conversation and even answered the very question I had asked of Ingel before tossing the piece of melon. The knowledge my brother possesses and the casual way he tosses it out into the open shocks me. I mean, I know what he does for a living and that he tries to hide the majority of it from me, but I thought I had learned to read him well enough to pretty much fill in the blanks for myself by now. Obviously I was wrong about that. Somehow through his work, or because of it, he had learned more about Div 12 than us average ignorant citizens know. And now here he is suggesting that Ingel, the police officer I am currently sleeping with which is a whole bundle of issues by itself, that he might want to join this group of highly trained SWAT or paramilitary guys who undoubtedly risk their lives ten times more often than the uniformed police officers. There was already enough danger with his current job, to think that him making this step would mean more of the same kinds of danger plus a whole mess of new kinds that I couldn't even begin to analyze at this moment in time. My fears and worries for Ingel's safety meant next to nothing in this situation. This was his decision to make about his life and his future. A future that might not include me at all. So when he turned to me to ask what I think, I can't bring myself to meet his gaze so I turn around to let my eyes fall back to the fruit that needs to be cut. "I don't know what to think. If it's something you want to look into or pursue then I think you should. If it will make you happy then it's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Well it would seem that my suggestion of division 12 is right up Ingel's alley. That is not necessarily good news for him or for Trinity. It was bad enough to just have a beat cop in the house a few nights out of the week. Having a man from Div 12 would be even worse. Granted he wouldn't be as concerned with my not entirely legal job choice, but he would probably start asking more questions about my advancements, about the sporadic emergence of Trinity's abilities, and possibly even about our demon tainted past and demon bait sister Alexis. These are all things that are best left unspoken as far as Ingel is concerned. The last thing we need is for the relationship between him and Trinity to go south after he learns the truth about us and our family. That could give him a nice little nest of freaks to haul in to gain favor in the department. I don't like thinking of Ingel this way, up until now he has come across as a pretty nice guy and he treats Trinity better than any of the rest have, but I have to be realistic now more than ever. He could easily learn about us and then turn on us to further his own career. I had seen it happen too many times in my line of work to fool myself into thinking that it couldn't ever go down like that. Trinity can't afford for me to be naive about this or about him. She and I would have to have a very serious heart to heart as soon as I can get her alone.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

After posing the question to Trinity, I watch her, wishing to gauge her reaction to what I had asked. I knew she feared for my safety as a simple cop and I really didn't want to make her even more upset about it then she already is. When I seen her turn away back to the fruit I sigh lightly and set my cup down before pulling away from the counter and move over to Trinity " But it doesn't look like it makes you happy and that is something I want to do. I would like to do because I want to make sure everyone I care about is safe and everyone else is safe. I know you are worried about my safety and if it's going to upset you then I wont do it.. I will find another way to make sure everyone is safe. I'm sorry if I upset you by asking what you thought of it. It wasn't my intention to upset you but I did want to see what you thought about it. " As I speak I bring my arms up and lightly take a hold of her sides " I thought I would have the power to keep the ones I cared about safe as a simple police officer but with what I seen during the attack I'm not sure if that will be enough. Like your brother said, during the attack the Division 12 men where on the front lines.. while the beat cops where manning the perimeter. I know that would keep me safe from harm to an extent.... What do you want me to do? "

Post WC: 276
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 am

I had hoped that Ingel wouldn't notice the change in my demeanor, but the moment he crossed the kitchen to come closer to me I knew that he had. When he spoke about it not making me happy and mentioned that that was what he wanted to do, my heart started to flutter. The more he spoke, the more the fantasy danced in my head. I couldn't risk thinking this thing with Ingel would lead anywhere in the future so I pushed the fantasy from my mind. When his hands come to my sides, I lean back into him and let out a soft sigh at the feel of his chest against my back. I listen to him as he continues to talk but by the time he finishes I turn around in his grasp to face him, after setting the knife down on the cutting board of course. Wiping my hands on the dish towel hanging from the stove handle next to me as I turn, I take his face between my palms and lift my body onto my toes to plant a kiss on his lips. "If joining up with these Division 12 guys will make you happy and give you a sense of purpose, then I will be happy with your decision. It is your life, Ingel, and ultimately your decision. Whatever makes you happy will make me happy." I tried to make my voice sound light and convincing, and based on what I could hear in my own ears, I think I accomplished that feat. Before I had to figure out how to keep the act up, the oven timer goes off to signal that the biscuits were done so I was able to break away from Ingel to save our breakfast from burning.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:00 am

This would generally be my cue to make an exit but since breakfast was almost done it would be considered rude of me to get up and walk out now. Instead I am forced to sit here at my own kitchen table and pretend as if I am part of the scenery so the couple can have their 'moment'. I could tell by Trin's voice that she wasn't liking the idea of Ingel shifting the gears of his career in such a manner, but I also knew that she would never actually come out and tell him as much. She would internalize everything for as long as it takes and then the first time he gets hurt working for them, she will freak out. When she turns to face him, putting on that supportive girlfriend act, I think I threw up a little in my mouth. She was a pretty good actress, if I didn't know her so well or if I hadn't seen scenes similar to this my entire life, I would have believed her with absolutely no doubts. Knowing my sister so well, I also knew she couldn't keep up the act for very long without having a chance to recompose herself after a minute or two. Thankfully for her the biscuits saved her just in the nick of time and allowed her to pull away from Ingel to get them out of the oven. I couldn't help but wonder how quickly the man would change if he were to sign up with those hard core guys.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

As she leaned back into me, I kept a light grip on her sides, holding her close to me as I continued speaking. As I finished she turned to face me, when she did I looked down at her with a sad experssion on my face, I didn't want her to be upset and if she wanted I would remain a police officer or even quit if she wanted.. When the kiss was planted on my lips, I returned it before she pulled away and began to speak. As she continued I got the impression that she was ok with what I wanted to do.. When the timer went off she turned around and went back to our breakfast as I thought over what she had said for a moment before speaking up " .. Really? You would be ok with it?? .. Because if you wanted I would remain a police officer.. I would stop being a police officer if you wanted Trinity. I want you to be happy as well and if that means remaining a police officer or not being a police officer then so be it. ....I'm sure there are other ways to insure the safty of thouse I care about and everyone else. " Now that I was beggining to doubt my desision to join Division 12 and even giving up being a police officer, I reflected on my time as a vigilanty, however back then I had no one as important to me as Trinity had become

OOC: its not spell checked I didn't have time had to go Sad
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 am

While my back was turned to Ingel and my hands were busy pulling the pan of perfectly cooked biscuits from the oven, I listened to what Ingel had to say. He seemed to believe my little act, at least as far as feeling the need to make sure that I had meant what was said. His mention of remaining a police officer or quitting the force completely if it was what I wanted made my heart hurt just a little bit. I had no place to weigh in on decision concerning his future, but that was exactly what he was making it sound like he wanted me to do. Once the biscuits were cooling on the counter and the heat under the sausage was turned off, I turn back to Ingel while shaking my head. "Alright, stop right there. You will not stop being a police officer if I want you to, Ingel. Being on the force, wearing that badge is part of your life. It was part of your before I came along. It was a decision you made for your future and I will never ask you to go back on that decision. The same goes with this Division 12 thing. If you want to check them out, see if it is what you think you're looking for, then I think you should. It can't hurt anything to find out what joining them would be like to see if it fits what you want." Pausing to take a deep breath I finally just lay out the truth for him. "I worry about you being out on patrol and taking down dangerous criminals, you know I do. But I would worry a whole lot more if I let you mess up your life just because of me. If you don't check into this Division 12 thing at the very least, I will never forgive you." There. Hopefully that would let him know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I wanted him to pursue this option to see if it might make him happy. Before he has a chance to answer, mainly to give him time to process what I just said, I place the rest of the sausage on the plate and carry that as well as the biscuits to the table before going back for the fruit platter and dishes we will need.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 am

Jiminy Christmas! I seriously need to find a random girl and get laid. All this couple talk is about to drive me crazy. At least when Ingel was talking about his job, whether I like the fact that he works that particular job or not, I was able to take part in the conversation; but now that they moved back to the 'I just want to make you happy... no, I want you to be happy' sappy crap, I had no choice but to sit here waiting on my breakfast and pretending that I am not hearing their relationship concerned discussion. I had already read through the entire paper the first time I had to play invisible so they could talk.

Praise the Lord, there is a God! Trinity is the best little sister any guy could ever ask for. After she finally tosses part of the truth out into the air for Ingel to chew over, she brings the first round of breakfast to the table and sets it down within reach of me. While she moves back to grab plates, silverware, and the fruit she had cut up; I go ahead and grab myself a biscuit and a sausage patty. They were still piping hot but I didn't care. A few singed fingertips wouldn't kill me. Grabbing a napkin, I set my opened biscuit down on it and lay the sausage on one side. I couldn't put it all together and start eating it just yet. The mustard wasn't on the table. If I were to get up and grab it myself, I would have to pass between the two of them... and I wasn't about to step a single foot between my sister and her current man. So I would sit here, patiently waiting for the rest of the necessities for the meal to be brought to the table.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:22 pm

As she begins to speak, I remain silent and listen to her, taking in what she had to say, taking it to heart since I wanted her input on the matter. I nodded my head some as she spoke to me and when she fell silent, I was about to speak up but she started to speak again and I remained silent as she spoke up again. This time voicing her worry about me and how she would feel if I didn't try Division 12. When she finally fell silent and went back to breakfast, I remained silent as well and watched her for a moment as I thought over all she had told me. Since Trinity was working on putting everything on the table, I figure it best to grab a seat and get ready for breakfast. Moving over to where I had left my cup, I pick it up and glance to Jazz for a moment before I move over to the table and take a seat " I'll look into it when I can, but for now how about we enjoy this delicious smelling breakfast you have created for us? And after that, if your two are still up for it, we can go to the range. " I said with a light smile " Unless you two want to do something else. "

Post WC: 227
Total WC: 4,295
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 pm

After taking the food to the table, I move back in to the kitchen to grab plates and silverware for my next trip to the table. After this would come a refill of my juice along with a fresh glass filled for Jasper since Ingel had already grabbed his. The drinks and the juice carton would go to the table along with the jars of jelly and mustard to doctor the biscuits with. When everything I can think of is present and accounted for, I would finally take my seat and give the boys the sign to go ahead and jump in. Jasper already had started building his first biscuit so I wasn't really worried about him. Watching Ingel as he hopefully begins taking his share of the meal, I think back over what he had said last.

"Good. I think you should look in to it. As for today, you aren't getting out of taking us to the range. I want to get some target practice in and Jasper here needs to learn how to handle a gun. His puny little sword isn't going to do much against any would be attackers he may run into on these streets. Now eat your breakfast that I slaved over all morning so we can get going. My trigger finger is already itching."

Flashing a bright smile to my brother and my guy, hoping to assure them that I was mainly joking about the itchy trigger finger part, I reach out to take a couple biscuits off the platter and use my fork to stab a few meat patties to go with them. I didn't want them to think I was too excited to go to the range, they might decide against it if that were the case. I was just ready to get out of the house and spend time with my two favorite guys.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Ahh, my darling sister never does disappoint when it comes to meal time. All the necessities are laid out before me in a spread fit for a king, which suits me just fine as I have the hunger of a king this morning. Finishing up the preparations of my sausage biscuits, and taking the required amount of fruit to prevent a fussing from the matron of the house, I am ready to dig in and enjoy the food on my plate. Until my sister begins to talk. I knew she was looking forward to spending the day with Ingel and me at the range but did she have to mention the itching of her trigger happy finger? That doesn't exactly make me want to stand within a hundred yards of her once she got her gun into her hands. The smile she flashes to try and play it off as a joke does little to convince me, but it at least settles my stomach enough to be able to forge on and decimate my breakfast.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:28 pm

After taking my seat I watch as she works on getting everything we would need for breakfast on the table for us. When she finally give the signal to dig in, I reached over and began to grab my own little helping of the breakfast she had fixed. As she began speaking, I listened to her as I grabbed two biscuits and set them on my plate before getting a set of sausage patties to go along with my biscuit duo. As she finished speaking I lifted my gaze from the meal and looked at her as I thought on her last comment. When she flashed the smile, I returned it with my own smile as the thought of what she had just said lingered in my mind " I see. Maybe you should scratch it then? " I said as the smile on my face grew a bit more as I turned my attention back to the two biscuit I had, " Am I going to have to stand by your side and make sure you don't accidentally shoot one of us? I didn't bring my vest with me so I'm not exactly really that bulletproof and bullets tend to go through human flesh with ease.. " I paused for a moment as I glanced up at Trinity and then to Jasper before turning my attention back to my plate as I begin to assemble my two biscuit, " We might have to take your sisters gun privileges away Jasper. " I said in a joking manner.

Post WC: 258
Total WC: 4,553
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Dropping my mid construction sausage biscuit back on to my plate, I shoot a glare across the table to Ingel. "You will do no such thing. If you so much as even try to take away my gun rights, I will cut you off from booty privileges until hell freezes over. You will have to go out and find yourself some other woman to scratch your itch. Any man should know better than to try and come between a woman and her gun, the same goes for trying to come between a woman and her battery operated friends." With this last little bit of information, a pointed glance is sent to Jasper to make sure he remembers the unmentioned memory the comment is obviously tied to.

"We are going to the range as soon as you two finish eating. If you want to mess with me I can always declare breakfast over and take the food away now. You wouldn't want that to happen now would you?" I knew even as I posed the question that neither man would like the idea of their food being taken away before they had a chance to fill the football field sized voids they call stomachs. I swear, after living with Jasper for so long and now having been with Ingel for a while, I know that there is way too much truth in the old saying that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. As long as you keep their belly's full with yummy things and empty their... umm... creamy buildup, you can pretty much keep them hanging around indefinitely. Obviously I only see to one of those needs for Jasper but he keeps hanging around, while Ingel had stuck this out much longer than I first expected.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Oh wow, Ingel did not just go there, did he? The man can not be that dumb. Looking for a place to hide for cover, I can only come up with ducking under the table should my darling sister dive over the meal to scratch his eyes out. As I wait for her reaction, I am completely dumbfounded. She doesn't attack the man... she hardly even fusses at him... but what she does do, the sneaky minx, is bring up the only memory made with her that I would rather forget. So I happened to be snooping in her room one day and find a certain battery operated relationship boosting tool. Geez, is that really a crime? I suppose she was referring to my choice to throw the device away as the offense in question. I had acted purely on reflex, what man wouldn't do the same upon finding something that had been... oh god, there... in his own sister? Even the memory of the metallic blue toy brought a noticeable shiver out of me, and earned Trinity a nasty glare in return. The horror of that memory was even enough to protect me from the absurdity of her food removal threat.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm

My gaze was still on Trinity as she dropped the biscuit and shot the glance across the table at me as she began speaking. It seemed I hit a sensitive spot with the comment.. Though I couldn't help but smile faintly as she went on with her warning, though I knew it was probably true, however I had no plan to take her gun away from her unless it was absolutely necessary.. When she makes mention of a 'battery operated friend' I couldn't help but feel a bit disturbed, that little bit of information was something I probably could have done with out, however with the glance it seemed the comment was aimed at her brother rather then me. With the comment and the glance I decided to file that little bit of information under the 'leave it alone' part of my memory. After the glance to Jasper she began speaking again and with the mention of taking the breakfast away from us came up, I reached down and placed a hand on my stomach as a frown came to my face since I didn't want that to happen. " No.. I would rather keep the breakfast you have created and enjoy every bit of it, so pretty please don't take it away? " As I made the last part of my statement, I tried to make a cute sad face as I looked over at Trinity, " With strawberry's and whipped cream on top. ", after that part of it I couldn't really hold the mock sad look any longer and it shifted back to a light smile.

Post WC: 269
Total WC: 4,822
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Rolling my eyes when the man makes his sad face and begs for me not to take the meal away, I merely shake my head as I speak one last comment before returning all of my attention to finishing my breakfast before it gets too cold. "Fine then, hush up and eat so we can get going. Both of you." With my peace said, I would make quick work of my biscuits and fruit. When I was finished, after excusing myself from the table, I would go and start to wash up the dishes while the men were finishing their food. With any luck we would be able to get out of here before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 Ingel_13

Morning Sleepyheads

I gave a faint nod to the order to finish up breakfast and began to eat my breakfast in silence. When Trinity excused her self from the table, I glanced up at her, at first I thought about getting up and helping her but I decided to stay at the table and finish my breakfast. Renaming at the table, I finished the rest of my biscuits and then moved onto some fruit before sitting back into my seat as I finish my breakfast. After a moment I slowly rose from my seat and looked over to Trinity, " That was good, thanks Trinity. Are we going to take separate vehicles, or take a single one? " I asked as I picked up my dirty dishes and took them over to the sink.

Post WC: 132
Total WC: 4,954

Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 Ingel_14
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 pm

With arms elbow deep in hot soapy water I merely glance back to Ingel to thank him for the nice compliment on breakfast. He is greeted with a smile when he brings his dishes to the sink so I can wash them. With a shrug, I turn back to the task at hand and answer his question. "Since Jazz and I don't have vehicles I was sort of hoping we could take yours, at least to get there. He and I can grab a cab to come back home if you have something else to do."
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:42 pm

While Trin and her man discuss the details of our transportation, I slip around the two of them to drop my dishes off before heading down the hall to my room. There were a couple things I need to grab in there before we head out for the day. My absence from the room would give the love birds a chance to talk in private.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm

When I notice the smile she was giving me, I returned it as I slipped my dishes into the sink before pulling away, moving to the counter close to her and leaning against it close to her and glanced around the kitchen some before she spoke up with an answer. When she did so I looked back to her and gave a faint nod to what she had to say, " Alright, I can do that. " I pause for a moment before speaking up again, ".. After we are done at the range, would you like to come back to my place for the night? .. If you want to that is. "

Post WC: 114
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

"We'll see how well you behave yourself at the range before I make such a decision. Now go grab your stuff so we can get out of here." Finishing up the dishes I would head to Jasper's room to hurry him along and grab my purse, which currently holds my gun. With that done we are free to finally leave the apartment and be on our merry way.
-End Rp-
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Trinity&Jasper Updated by Kyro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Sleepyheads   Morning Sleepyheads - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Sleepyheads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2