Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Overall, I had come to find this era and setting fascinating. I found myself enjoying the company of the higher order demon known as Sanzon and on top of that I had successfully acquired a pet to quell my lust. My intense urge to battle had been lessened by this new experience, though my urges for conquest and domination stayed in place. I hover in the air, among the blue skies of the approaching noon, with my arms folded at my chest, gazing down over the land beneath me. I continue in my thoughts to conquer a portion, if not all, of this land, but I knew that I would need more than myself to accomplish that goal. I would need minions and such in order for my goals to be accomplished. Casually I simply look down, nothing catching my attention thus far. I had been momentarily separated from Sanzon, though I figured we may bump into one another shortly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Loki_01

I listened to her continue to speak before acknowledging that we were in fact back in time. It kind of made me wonder if the humans had any idea when they were. Technically the where is accurate. Shaking my head, I laughed lightly as he ignored her. I guess he found her boring or something. She was, after all, just a human. Once again, she asked a question that I thought had a simple answer. The only time I had seen her after the cliffside was with the officer during my time of capture.

"Jyn... and what about these pillars?"

He had asked me about them at some point.. when I was captured. I had a lot of memories of him that were fragmented, and I still had a bone to pick with him. I hated fighting with humans, but anyone who drew my blood would get a fight out of me eventually. I still remembered offering a peaceful solution to all of it before he gave the order to fire upon me. Shaking my head once more, I turned back to fully face her. Hhmm.. if she was here, then that meant that a lot of them probably had made it. there may be a camp set up somewhere.

"are there any camps set up for refugees from our time."

Tech :
Notes : sounds good to me
Wordz : xxx / xxx
Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm

A frown would set upon my lips as I notice that Sanzon had not seemed to hear me. I was already been growing impatient by simply standing by and listening to them speak. This impatient is fueled by my efforts to communicate with one of the party members involved and being blown off as their talking continues. To me, any form of response would have quelled my impatience at least a bit, but no response was the wrong option to select during this time, especially habitually. The woman was cleared from my negative focus at the moment since I had not addressed her presence. I decide in my mind that this was a form of disrespect and since Sanzon seemed to be very focused on his conversation, I would have to vocalize a bit louder to remind him of my presence. After deciding on my course of action, I further decide that I might as well stretch out my powers over this area we were in, since it had been some time since I’ve unleashed my dark energy. In a low murmur I begin “Kakuhan, ryoku kuro…” During this time, the skies would start to darken over our immediate surroundings as I begin the invocation of chaos, charging my dark energy within myself and allowing it to flow around me.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Izumi_01
He mentioned Jyn and she blinked behind her mask, why would he mention him? She wondered, but that didn't matter as her head tilted and from his question about the pillar's gave her clear indication that he didn't know anything about it. Or rather he didn't know the details on what was going on. Izumi would mentally sigh as she was then also ask if there was any refugee camps for the future people here. She shrugged her shoulders. "I really have no clue if there are any others sent back here, all I have seen to come across were demon's, I have yet to meet any humans." Her hands returned to touching the roof of her car as she continued on. "I do not know why you would mention him, he's only my boss nothing more and it seems to me you don't know anything about the pillar's than." She gazed up towards the sky sighing, unaware of what Domen was doing and took notice of the sky darkening. She would blink behind her mask and arch a brow. "Is it gonna rain?" she pondered, though there was this tingling sensation on the back of her neck that was just telling her this wasn't any ordinary rain. She lowered her gaze slightly enough to look at Sanzon.

Summary:
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile, weapon melee | Magixal; Tyme, Pyche, Casting
-Word count: 220 | 5091
Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 am

My body would lift off the ground while facing her before floating back to land beside Dom once more. I sighed lightly. There was really nothing else she could do for us right now. Shaking my head, I rubbed my forehead in my palm. With the skies growing darker, i had an inkling of what was coming. Not like I hadn't seen those dark bolts first hand before. Would it be wrong of me as a higher being to not warn her of the impending strike? Maybe he was just showing off, and didnt plan on doing anything. To my sights, it looked like a low glow would gather around his area, giving me a slight reclusion to what he was doing. The last thing I needed was to feel bad for guaranteeing the safety of a human, only to let him take care of her. what kind of angel would I be if I let that happen. Then again, not like anyone would ever find out.. hhmm.. I thought about it for a second before speaking.

"You may want to get on that human.."

Speaking to Dom, I would use a low, laid back voice.
" she's of no more use to us, dont waste your energy on it. Im sure we can find you some amusement elsewhere.."

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am

I pause for a moment looking at Sanzon as he lands to my side. If I were inclined to such things, my eye would probably twitch right there. It would certainly make things difficult to frazzle him with him beside me like this. It was kind of like someone with a bomb rigged to their body running after the person with the detonator who put it there. But still, it seemed as if the point had gotten across… almost. His eventual words would lead me to believe that he thought I was getting belligerent with Izumi and not him. “Hmm…” I murmur simply looking over him. After his words, I am not appeased. It was more than something as simple as amusement and I did not feel he were my jester to keep me amused. I wondered for a moment how he thought of me. With a passive wave of my hand, the spell is broken and the skies return to their normal hue. I fold my hand back into my arms crossed over my chest and look to Izumi, whom he advised was not worth the energy. My body move horizontally as I glide through the air, slowly and deliberately towards Izumi. I come to stop within ten feet of her if not interrupted. “You interest me. We shall meet again…” I inform her. The dark hands on her car disperse and it free falls the foot or two to the ground where it would be safe from further harm. As the hands face away, my body disperses into a swarm of gnats that spread out in a large cloud and drifts into the sky with me taking my exit from this interaction without further word from myself.

Ooc: WC goes to Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Izumi_01
She watched as the scene had unfolded and she was pretty much for the most part treated like trash. She sighed to herself as her head hung low, though she was given the slight warning though she didn't move from it because it wasn't that much of a warning, but she just looked at Sanzon as he floated away. She leaned back and looked towards Sanzon and Domen and noticed that Domen was giving Sanzon some odd stares. She internally laughed at herself as she saw this sort of odd relationship between the two. Then Domen had floated up in front of her and told her that she was interesting, behind her mask she had smiled and nodded her head. "Alright" she responded as he changed into some bugs and left. She looked over toward Sanzon and she sighed as she would just say one thing. "There are some dangerously powerful evil entities in search of these pillars which are just as worse as they, so do keep an eye out for them. It won't sit well for our world and I don't think it would be any good for you're world either." She looked away after her car had dropped. "Faraway lands." she uttered and a large circle appeared around her and her car and both her and the car disappeared from sight.

Summary: Exit Rp.
Ooc: Packages unlocked, Physical; Melee, Movement, Sensing, weapon projectile, weapon melee | Magixal; Tyme, Pyche, Casting
-Word count: 224 | 5315
Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Izumi_03

Updated
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Rep! : 18

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 am

"interessen.."

With Dom flying away, I stood there with the young lady. This fiasco had turned into an interesting ordeal. It kind of brought me away from my current objective, and into a new area of issue. I was still a bit hungry. I hadnt checked the van, and I knew dom didnt sustain himself in the same way. We had most definitely clarified that back in the village. shaking my head, I watched him fly off before turning my attention to the girl. This would not be the last time I would see her after all. I felt like it was time for me to get going as well. If the van was here, it probably had a tracker or gps or something in it. Great.. All I needed was for others to find me here. Oh well. WIth a smile, I turned away from the girl, tossed my hand up in a wave, and lifted off the ground. That village was south, I believe. Time to go return the favor for that young lady..

Tech :
Notes :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)   Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domen'Yun Encounters I (Open, Izumi, Sanzon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2