Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions and Answers

Go down 
+2
Rei
Kazakura
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Questions and Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Questions and Answers Kaza_01
ooc: hope this works for you guys. Figured this was a good enough time to meet up with Novak. After the quest most likely? If not we can make it up as we go.

I was returning to the cliff where Domen resided and had no idea why I would do such a thing. But her I was leading a Kaelas with a wagon attached to him. It had only taken me a few hours to get the supplies needed and I was back at the cliff lair. I sighed as a few of the workers helped me unstrap the tiger and unload the goods. The construction was coming along just fine it seemed. So far it seemed like a good amount of things have been done to the tunnel. I notice this as I walk to the platforms that work as walkways to the hole. Right now the glassblowers were working on the large sheet of glass for the opening up at the surface. It would be see through on one side and mirrored on the other. I was not sure where they had gotten that knowledge, but it was a secret they held high. I had a small room in my temple that I could see through one the windows thanks to that. But it had cost me a pretty jewel for that piece of work. The five rooms were carved out already and simple framework for furniture was being made under massive tents. Stones were also being carved to fit together perfectly for the temple Domen had requested. A stream had been widened and turned to where it was coming the direction over the cliff. It was dammed at the moment to prevent it from flowing over the cliff and ruining the project below. But it was fresh water.

Inside the five rooms was a room with a deep marble tiled bathtub. It was not filled as of yet, but the piping and the plumbing was being finished. It would be fed by a natural hot spring that they were tunneling to at the moment. The whole place looked like ants working drastically to fulfill the wishes of their queen, in this case, their king. The five rooms were as Domen had requested. Hakim worked fast for a human. Each room was to be built for a king and he was getting there. He just needed to know what the other three rooms would be. He knew by reasoning that one would be a bathroom of sorts, and another would be a bedroom. So he was tiling and shaping those first as well as getting simple furniture done (insert type of furniture here). Those two rooms were almost done. I had brother the trimming so to speak, bolts of satin and silk, and other such luxuries. The rest of Hakim's clan had made it and was now working on clean up, cooking and now would be sewing the bolts of (insert color decor here) into the linens and other trappings for both the rooms underground as well as the temple.
Questions and Answers Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:11 pm

I was wearing one of my newer cloth sets, thanks to my old ones being mostly destroyed in training with my master. A tight shirt had been easily replicated and was fitted to my body, with a light brown piece on my neck and where my arms came out of the shirt. The tight pants and leather waste piece, this time was light tan with a darker blue. I wore a cloth belt with it, at the ends were two crimson magatama, representing my status as a vaspire, a blood drinker. The only differance was the cloak, which now had a small design on the back and was weighted a bit more then the previous cloak. I would closed my eyes as I thought back to that night as I sat with my blade next to me, though I desired a scabbard for it. A low grumble came to my mouth, though to anyone around me, it would seem a senseless mutter. I was tired from the constant moving, my human body aching. I knew a way to relieve that, but that would be all too easy. I needed to get used to this exhaustion as a human and not using my vaspire form to escape it. I was also doing another action while seemingly just sitting there doing nothing- I was meditating now, though I was sure that Domen'yun would not approve of such a thing, it was a part of me that I could not escape. It led to my inner world this time, as I called it. Where I might see my hunger, my rage, my jealousy. It was similar to the room I used for training within my mind, but there was not violence here. I would come out of that world when I heard new footsteps in the cave. I would turn to the darker side of myself and sniffed- I smelled the blood of Kazakura and would close my eyes as he thought, "I really do desire her... though she is master's, so I can't touch her. Tch, she likely wouldn't let a tainted beast like myself touch her anyway." I would revert back to my human form within the darkness as I would head for her location, a calmness in my steps. I was projecting where I thought she may go, if I had been told where to go or where I was allowed. I wouldn't have been surprised if I had been told to sleep outside that temple area that was there by my master. Heading towards that area, I hoped to see Kazakura, so that I could find Domen'yun- he always seemed to find her, anyway.

Words: 445 / 445
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Questions and Answers Domenyunbanner_01

Questions and Answers

It would be a very very very long trip from the western forests to the eastern coast. I would make the trip easily enough in the air, as I was accustomed to flying this route, and with my speed, distance was a small matter. Below, billowing a trail of dust behind it, my golem rushes over the terrain carrying with it the body of the demon I found in the forest, slain by humans. He had mentioned Kazakura’s name, so I figured I would bring it to her in order to inquire why it asked for her and to see if it could be of some use. I would assume it to be weak since it feel to humans, but hopefully I would be pleasantly surprised when I got it back up and running.

I knew she would be within my domain so long as I made my way there and it was in my will to meet with her; that was just how things turned out most of the time. It takes the afternoon to travel the distance, but with the approach of evening, I come along the growing foundation of what would soon become my empire. I move past the carvans and structures in the process of being built as I come to the entrance to my cavern lair. Standing on the top of the cliff, I call out in a loud tone, “woman” summoning Kazakura to come to me. From there I simply stand on the edge of the cliff, looking over the seas and how the evening skies reflect off of it. The golem comes up behind me after a moment of delay and slows, coming to a stop, still holding the body of the demon, only a little dustier with a few twigs and branches here and there for wear.

305 / 305
Questions and Answers Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I was moving around the five rooms inspecting them and wondering exactly where I fit into this picture of an empire he had in mind. Or was it the bottom of the ocean for me. I hear the footsteps of someone and knew that it was not the demon. He floated, he did not bang around the stones. I peak my head out and glanced at the vaspire. My eyes narrowed as a binding spell came to mind. My mouth begins to form the words as I watch him, "By the heavens I.." the power of the spell rising around me and then falling short as I hear that familiar voice calling me. He could at least use my name. " ... am coming" I finish the sentence with a smile to the vaspire. There would be another time another place. I sigh as I make my way out of what would be the bathroom and to the main entrance of the cave. "Yes?" I ask as I approach and stop just beside him, not looking at him but at the ocean. A delicate hand rested on my hip as I wait for him to continue. It was hard to judge his mood at the moment. But then his golem showed up with a broken, dirty and bloody Nova and I jumped. I had thought never to see this demon again after the attempted rape. I glance up to Domen and wonder exactly what he was doing with him. I guessed since he was here with nova not being dead, I was suppose to heal the demon. My hand reaches out as I prepare the healing spell to bring him around. Still looking at Domen to make sure this is what he expected out of me. If I was not stopped I would mutter a healing spell enough to bring him around.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:57 pm

With the will of the heavenly dragon, the god from my village's old religion (and the only dragon in our mythology that was never 'evil'), I would see Kazakura within my human form and pause as my gray eyes took her in. Each had returned to the lighter wolf gray color and I wondered what she was doing when I also heard the word "woman". I was not sure if I was supposed to come, but I would follow after the woman of my master and soon would see the man. Since my name or 'boy' as I was to master wasn't called out hadn't been called out, my feet would stop three meters away- far away enough that I wasn't in the way, but close enough that my gray eyes could catch the action and my ears could catch the sound waves that came my way. Soon enough, a hulking golem. It was carrying someone, and I wasn't sure I knew this person. He would look around before leaning carefully against a wall and folding my arms over my chest as my hues watched like a wolyf analyzing the situation on whether to leap in or not. I was hungry as well- I hadn't eaten anything for hours, and I was sure that starvation was a part of Domen'yun's plans. I knew that while human, I would need sustenance and as a vaspire, I would need the stick red stuff. As it was, I might be forced to drink the blood of animals just to barely get by.

Words: 259 / 7o4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Questions and Answers

After calling her name, I hear the approach of the woman. The golem shifts towards her as she enters into the scene and I turn around to face her as she inquires her ‘yes.’ I wondered to myself if that was sass and if I should respond to it. The response would be rather violent, as she wasn’t fully broken to my complete approval just yet. Of course, my interpretation of her may have been a projection of some sort, since I would naturally resist becoming comfortable with her. Still, she should have come to me and bowed instead of looking out into the sea and not facing me. I watch her response to Nova and it seems evident that she knew of this demon. I found that interesting. As her hand moves out to heal him, my hand comes to her wrist and I stop her asking, “who is this demon and how do you know of him?” Since I found him, I could easily give him as a treat to my dark disciple who had also come when I had called my woman. I wondered how he was dealing with his cravings. His training seemed to be bearing fruit each day. It seemed that at least the boy knew proper etiquette and didn’t receive my approval simply because he was male like myself.

225 / 530
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm

His hand grasped my wrist and I stopped before I could utter a spell at all. his hand was warm and I noticed the strength in it. In that moment, or perhaps it was because of bond we somehow share that kept pairing us together, I realized that he was how he would always be; a strong demonic warlord. I could either accept him or continue to butt heads against him. It was a hard road asked of me either way. He would never be a gentle man at least not in the way most other men in my life had been. Could truly accept that? This was thought in a simple blink of the eyes as I spoke the truth of the matter at hand to him. "All I know is that his name is Nova. He has a wolf form as well. I met him before you, although as you well know there was nothing sexual about the meeting." Domen had been my first and only. Strange how that had worked out. "I attached his arm back to his shoulder when it was shot off by a... gun. After our third or fourth meeting he tried in vain to rape me. I was able to keep him from doing so" Now he sounded weak. but at least Domen did not know of him "I thought you brought him here for me to heal as one of your minions" As I watched him my mind was made up. But it would be hard for me to follow that path. The rocks were sharp and my feet bare as I set forth upon that untrodden path. I just prayed that I would remain good in this den of darkness. But it fit, just like there would always be a little pool of shadow in the light, so would there be a little light in shadow. I would just have to stand strong. "I am sorry, if this displeases you. Would you prefer I not heal him?" The one of my voice was more respectful than it had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 am

As it seemed, Rei was not needed at the moment. His human form's hair looked longer now, and he was just slightly thinner. He had to deal with what he was given had an inner growl about it. He was used to the comferts, though, perhaps he needed to let them alone. Life was never a straight path- his religion, banned by many of the more main stream ones, thought of life like the twists of the snake-like dragon when it flew or when it slept. Never straight, always throwing curves and war into the path of an individual. Unless one brought inner peace, but none had been able to yet. Demons, personal or thrust onto those, always existed. I would close his eyes and think to myself, "Then... its not that I have to give into my cravings. Its that I let them go..." I thought of it that way. Since I had no priest to direct me, but I knew that was not true, or at least that it was hard to let go of everything in the correct way. It was easy to throw everything away, but to let it go... that was the truth to me. I would pause as he looked at the scene- Domen'yun had grasped the Priestess' wrist and would wonder what was going on. He would stay there until he was summoned, since he knew Domen'yun could defend himself and Kazakura. My mind would focus on the situation at hand as I really wondered what was going on.

Words: 256 / 96o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Questions and Answers

I listen as I come to learn about this Nova character. So he was a demon with a wolf form that tried and failed at raping what was mine? Still, that much I would not hold against him in anger. The demon was ignorant to my presence and personage, so he couldn’t have known what he was doing. It was disappointing that he was bested by humans on at least three occasions that I now knew of. I wondered if he had any potential in him, or if he was cursed to be weak. I decided that I would find out. If he was worthy of my time, I might show him mercy, if not, then I would allow the boy to feed on him and hopefully absorb power from him. I look to my golem, who continued to stand there obediently. I dismiss the golem, and he sinks into the ground, leaving Nova’s body on the ground. With a motion towards him, I allow, “you may heal him. I will speak to him after he has come to.” Looking to Rei, I speak, “boy, assist her and find some area for this… demon to recover. Bring it to my attention when he has awoken.” I figured since they both worked under me, that Kazakura and Rei would automatically get along. I would not know about her plans to release him from his demons. With that, my decree had been given and I leave the situation to Rei and Kazakura. “Is that understood?” I ask the both of them.

259 / 789
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 pm

"As you wish" I leaned down to do my work. A simple healing spell came to mind, but then I looked over at Rei and shook my head. He would not know the difference if I cast them one after the other. He would think they were both healing spells. I would just have to wait for a better time to seal him as well. "By the heavens, I seal your wounds" (Seal) I placed a hand on nova's body and a bright white butterfly appeared etched in the stone around his body. His demonic powers would be sealed a long while with this spell. But since Rei was not able to use magic. The butterfly etching itself around myself and Nova would pulse as did the matching tattoo on my arm. The pendant around my neck would glow as I expended my power. My eyes remain open as the light etching itself around the demon slowly began to look like mercury as it silvered into a liquid. A lot of power would be flowing into this spell as I gathered it around us.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Well I could not get out of this cave and Domen must have gone to the surface. That only left one person able to go speak with him. wonderful Domen left me down here with my would be rapist. I would be coming back to look at them just as Nova speaks. Looking to Rei and shake my head as if to tell him not to worry about anything. "Tell Domen that nova is awake" and be quick did not have to be said. I glance down to nova and look over his wounds. "What did you do this time? You drained my power just getting you healed to this point "I would just have to continue to heal him over a period of days. "Now it will take days to help you heal" If he was still with us at that time.

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Questions and Answers Nova_p10
The force that had been sapped from me thanks to the human was being returned, though not completely. There was enough to bring me back and insure my survival. As life surges through me once again I gasp for air, my eye snapping open and I gaze up at the ceiling for a moment. I drew in long deep breaths. I thought I was dead but now I was back in the world of the living. Had my plea been answered or did someone else find me. With a soft groan I finally begin to move and start to sit up, using an arm to help push myself up into a sitting position. Though my gaze was still blurry I shifted it around the room in search of Kazakura, the one I had requested to heal me. As I searched I couldn't locate a figure that looked like Kazakura so someone else must have healed me. Glancing around the room my gaze came to rest upon someone else in the room with me and my gaze shifted into a glare as I looked at the figure " .. Who are you? " I asked as I began to move once again, slowly lifting myself from where I had been set, moving a hand to the hilt of one of the swords tied to my side. Was the one standing here the one that healed me?

Post WC: 235
Questions and Answers Nova_p12
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I would look between the two when I was called, but would nod to my master as I replied in a neutral tone, "Your bidding is my action, Master..." I would walk towards the corpse looking demon and stare at him. He was missing an eye, it appeared, as I used to appear. I would fold my arms over my chest as I watched the woman start one spell. She was clearly a magic user, from my encounters with her, that much was clear- or at least she knew a wide variety of 'elements'. The Priestess hid her sealing well from my mind while keeping the words of seal within my mind. I would watch her as she was "healing" this demon, and when it appeared that she was done, another spell was about to be cast. As she motioned to this one, I would gently touch the back of her hand with my right hand's fingers, just a touch to get her attention and then quickly snatch my hand back, saying, "I think he'll be fine with just sealed up wounds, my lady... no need to waste more energy on him. If I can heal wounds bad as those as a mere qusai spiritual being, I'm sure he'll be fine." I was partially wearing anger on my shoulder, perhaps even the raging jealousy I was feeling as well, but I didn't let the emotion get too far from that shoulder. For I was angry that the man had even attempted a raping of the Priestess. She was an person that I much desired, but wasn't allowed to touch, and perhaps even just that gentle touch to stop her was too much- it was a tease to have her around, like taking a sweets loving child to a candy store and saying 'window shopping only'. He walked a tightrope with her- too much and he may be killed. Too little and he would likely lose his master's meager respect. If I had gained even that much from the demonic figure.

Words: 34o / 1,3oo
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Since the spell was interrupted in the beginning only a short amount of healing was actually done as the spell breaks apart. His touch had cause me to look up at him and then break my concentration. He was still sealed but his health had only regained a mere piece back. (Nova is now up to 15% health) other than that everything else remained the same as mentioned in the previous post.

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Questions and Answers

I receive amiable replies from the both of them. With that said, there was no reason for me to stick around while the demon was healed. Coming from the brink of death, there was no telling how much rest a weak demon would need. I knew that Rei would come and get me when he was up and I could interface with this ‘Nova’ at that point. From there, my body levitates slightly and I make my way from the grounds atop the cliff’s edge towards the west. Not knowing where exactly he was, I would call out “Kaelas” to walk with me as I made my rounds speaking with the lead engineer carpenter as well as the newly hired miners who were sent out to survey this area for precious metals and stones to assist with building the structures.

I move towards the structures that would begin to be the command center of sorts for the carpenter brothers. It would serve as their homes, having had permission to build them while building up my abode, as well as the main area of operations during the construction process. As it would appear, the buildings would be consisted of a mixture of stone and wood in an oriental fashion with sturdier features that would appear to have somewhat of a European taint. One of the boys in the family hails my approach and calls for Hakim to come and greet me. He comes and the greeting is made. I would remain here in the council of Hakim as I received my status update about construction and the miners.

267 / 1056
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm

My current human body had black hair and gray eyes- if he could see such detail. It seemed that he had enough strength to waken, so I had no problem if he was so weakened, in appearance at least. My possessed self would watch him look around for Kazakura, and then see that his gaze landed on me. He directed a question while reaching for a blade at his side as I spoke clearly, though not in a "your stupid" kind of way, "I'm Rei..." It was all that he asked, who I was- if he wanted more, then he would have to ask. Though with him near a cliff... a simple breeze could seem to snatch him from the ledge and toss him to his death. I would place a hand on my own blade under the cloak, adding, "And this is no place to fight." He might be thinking that, but I had no reason to fight him. I would then say, "Added to that, my master wishes to see you. Follow me and it will be easier for the both of us." He would only turn if this Nova character would pull his hand away from the blade handle, and even then while walking to find my master, I would keep my hand not a few centimeters from my own blade. I had little trust with my Master, and even less with this demon. I moved with haste- though I had been with my master just a few days, it was very clear that he wanted things done quickly. He would have no trouble harming me, his current... well, student, amusement, and servant. Perhaps even a play thing in terms of fighting.

Words: 34o / 1,585
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Shifting my attention away from the male I glance down at my chest, groaning softly. I had been healed, but not completely. It still felt like the bullets where still inside me as well, which isn't exactly pleasant because of the pain still. When I heard Kazakura speak up I lifted my head and shifted my gaze to her and smiled lightly. I had been brought to her to be healed, that was a big relief though it didn't seem like we were in her temple so were did she bring me too? Turning my gaze from her, I glance to this Rei person as she speaks to him, telling him to go do something, though it didn't concern me. With a soft groan I opened my kimono and slipped an arm out of one of the sleeves, exposing more of my chest before I began to poke at one of the bullet holes. As I heard her speak again I looked back at her, glancing over her form again as I listened to her speak. Her question brings me back to what had happened to me and I growl softly, casting my gaze away from her as I plunge a finger into the hole and begin to feel around for the bullet, " It's nice to see you too Kazakura... I am grateful for you healing me again.. Tell this boy to bring me some cloths as well. This set is ruined. "

Post WC: 244
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm

Ok maybe no one had left. I sighed at Rei and shook my head, I glanced down at the stone from where I sat against the wall. I was busy thinking about various things relating to the demon on the land above us. I did not really notice nova too much until his hand touched my cheek. I glanced up and my eyes go to nova's before they go to Rei. With Rei being the only one to see the panic on my face before I quickly hid it. I sigh and stand up and glance to the ocean, my back to the males so that I could compose myself and keep my body away from the demon. And I could not get out of the cave at the moment so I was trapped.

Last edited by Kazakura on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 pm

I would raise my eyebrow at his request and respond accordingly, "I am not a servant to you. My only order from my master was to bring you to him once you awoke." Since he had pulled his hand away from his blade to poke whatever as there out, I would lean against the wall, though kept my gray eyes on him. If he moved towards me, I wouldn't hesitate to bring out the bloodsucker from within. I refused to do anything extra for this man then what my master told me. I had a great dislike of him, and his bossy attitude did not help in the slightest. No, this Nova character was new to me, and my master did not seem to show any favor towards him, and upon hearing the failed attempt of rape, I had saw nothing, but that didn't mean there wasn't a facial reaction that I did not see. If the Priestess were to ask me to get the things, I still likely wouldn't. That was just the kind of intensity of jealousy I had.

Words: 181 / 1,766

Last edited by Akechi on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Questions and Answers

It would seem Kaelas was with me. It was comfortable to simply have him around. It was almost as if he were my son, given the fact my essence is what made him into what he was. As far as my spatial location, I would be within the core area of the camp located atop the cliff outside in the elements. This area would be on top of the ground of the underground cave and towards the west several yards off. It would consist of the carpenter’s caravans and the first houses that were constructed in this area. I would be in the process of speaking carpenter. I would have my arms folded listening to Hakim at the time, but available for whenever I was summoned. I didn’t think that the demon, Nova, would be awakened by now, but with Kazakura’s magic, I would assume it to be a possibility.

150 / 1206
Ooc: Autoskip until I am interacted with. Ty.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:19 pm

As Rei speaks up I growl faintly at him. He appeared to be a simple human, that simple fact made me even more angry for it were the humans that did this to me. " Damn human brat. " I muttered lightly before shifting my gaze to Kaza as I heard her speak to me. She wanted to get the bullets out of me as did I. The things still hurt since they remain inside me and as long as they are in me I couldn't heal completely. As she came to sit on the stone close to me I shift and move over in front of her and look at her, a light smile appearing on my face as I look at her. As she spoke I gave a faint shrug, " It's alright my dear.. There is only so much you can do. I don't blame you. " I said as I brought my free hand up and reached out to her with it. Out of the humans I had met so far, she is one of the few that I did not wish to harm and for some reason deep down cared about in some strange way even though it is the humans that have hurt me so much. With my other hand I had been digging into one of the bullet holes, which only made the pain worse, though I had managed to find the bullet and began to pull it out. As long as she didn't stop me I would reach out and place my hand softly on her cheek as I looked at her.

Post WC: 270
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 am

Ok maybe no one had left. I sighed at Rei and shook my head, I glanced down at the stone from where I sat against the wall. I was busy thinking about various things relating to the demon on the land above us. I did not really notice nova too much until his hand touched my cheek. I glanced up and my eyes go to nova's before they go to Rei. With Rei being the only one to see the panic on my face before I quickly hid it. I sigh and stand up and glance to the ocean, my back to the males so that I could compose myself and keep my body away from the demon. And I could not get out of the cave at the moment so I was trapped.

ooc: just caught that I edited my last post instead. sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am

Nova must have thought little of me- yes, i was a 'human' at the moment, but in the darkness of the cave I could bring forth my power whenever I chose. I kept gray eyes focused on him, and even more intently when he moved towards Kazakura- but when he touched her there seemed a shift in me. If he could sense spirits and the like, he would notice one more had just joined them- where I was standing. And I did not just stand there. I moved forward, narrowed crimson eyes after seeing the Priestess' face and spoke in a tone saying that I was serious, "Follow me, Onikonjou Nova. You are not to lay another hand on the Priestess." Though I was jealous of my master, much more jealous than Nova, I knew there was no way I could take my own master on. But Nova was pulling the shoji screen way too open. He was already half naked. I wouldn't allow another step forward. And I would rather him just follow what I had been telling him this entire time. Kazakura was not his, nor would she ever be- and she would never be closer then a half dead demon with a shirt off trying to have his way with her while I was around. I couldn't say I loved her. For me, it was really lust- likely the same with Nova, in my mind.

Words: 234 / 2,ooo
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 am

I smiled faintly when she didn't move away from my touch, allowing me to touch her cheek. As I touched her cheek something seemed to appear in the cave with us, behind me as another signature suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The signature was where the boy Rei was and he had began to move towards me. Though my gaze remained on Kazakura as she turned her back to me. I let out a light sigh as she turned away from my touch, turning her back to me. Though my attention didn't stay with her long, as Rei spoke. I could tell he was serious with what he was saying, telling me I would not lay another and on Kazakura. Though his words angered me more, I let out a light sigh " No one tells me what to do... Especially not a human like you brat. " I said with a growl as all the anger I had from before came erupting to the surface, ushering in the release of my hybrid form. Surrounded in a soft dark light the transformation took place hidden from the two, my body shifting from its human form into the hybrid form I could assume, a large white werewolf like form. Though I would not stand and face him for more then a second or two before I burst forwards, moving as fast as I could to close the distance between us and as I came with in range I swing one of my swords through the air in a downwards angle, the attack would go from his right shoulder down his body at an angle ending at his left side. If he were unable to dodge the attack it would do a great deal of damage to him thanks to the power behind it.

Post WC: 302

OOC: Speed is Strong (transformation) and the attack is Destructive (Transformation + Perfected sword skill)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 am

Having heard the conversation going on and the anger in Nova's voice, I turn just in time to see him finishing his change and growling. In the blink of an eye I realized he was going to attack the boy. This was not good. Sealing Rei was one thing, killing him another entirely. Right before the sword slash came down at such a speed my spell snapped into place.

As nova began to rush forward my words were said, "By the heavens your pain is mine" and as the sword came down to strike the boy, a gray mist swirled around the both of us (sacrifice). If the sword strike hit, which judging by the speed, the boy would take no damage and the destructive damage of Nova's attack would slice into me, blood pouring from a wound across my chest. I let out a screech of pain that could echo even over the sound of the waves. The pain and dramatic blood loss caused the spell to falter after that the gray mist fading as I would hit my knees holding my ruined clothing and my sliced up chest.

Should the scream occur, Kaelas would flick an ear having heard his mistress scream even if his master could not. He turned around in a flash and growled as he charged towards the edge of the cliff ready to dive into battle. His master would have known the feral look on the tiger as one he gave whenever in battle.

Hp 25%
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 pm

The demon was not all that far from me since I came within steps of him- he seemed to give a light laugh, as though (in my own mind) he thought I was some kind of insect. No, he was just an insect if human could defeat him as I would narrow my eyes and my hands gripped onto the blade, drawing it forth as he transformed. There was the form of a wolf and I knew he had changed form and grew stronger- that’s what happened to me. Nova stood there for a moment which I took to lash out at him in a horizontal manor towards the chest with my right hand (which was holding my long sword)- like I was just going to stand there and gawk at a wolf beast after being bitten by a vaspire, fighting a giant lizard demon to get my spiritual awareness abilities, and been attacked by my masters strength. As he moved I thought of four words: give me more power. Two blades would likely mive at the same speed, though it was likely to miss its mark to defend him as the blades bit into my chest. His arms would come down after the light interruption and slash into a stronger vaspire- strength that my inner hunger had withheld came to me in this desperate situation, unlocking strength equal to this demon (Enhanced Attributes achieved). Mist had came around me as that happened, and the scream of Kazakura made my eyes widen. The rage came to me as I activated my inner strength (Enhanced Attributes activated)- there was no outward sign that I had done so, and it took just a split second. My left hand would launch out and grab a hold of his right wrist and I yelled, "BASTARD!" My right hand grabbed onto his left arm as I yelled and by knee would launch to his stomach area- likely bullets were still there, moving at the same speed this demon had- even if his abilities were perfected, he was still wounded and full of wounds and opportunities to make him hurt. After the knee strike, I would launch my head at neck- I was sick and tired of this fool and went to bite his neck for harming Kazakura, due his stupidity- he was not in his own little world within my master's land. Now I was just trying to hold him off until my master would come- our strength its self was equal in my new calculations. Unless he stopped his attacking because of Kazakura's scream- not that I wouldn't still grab his other wrist and arm, knee him, and bite him. He would likely shift blame to me because I had "made" him do it, but if Domen caught him... he was a dead demon.

Words: 47o / 2,47o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Questions and Answers

I begin to conclude my business with Hakim for the time being. A gaze to the skies allows me to know that the day’s business would be concluded and it would be time to lay with my woman and afterwards to meditate until the morning. Hakim would bow at the waist with his questions answered and reports given then move away after being dismissed heading towards his caravan. My attention is pulled from the dark start filled blanket of above by Kaelas swift movement as he turns towards the cavern’s direction in an alert manner. Looking back to me, his demeanor would advise me that there was something of interest in that location. It would be obvious that something happened with the demon I laid on the ground at the edge of the cliff. I hoped they didn’t actually take it inside my cavern residence without assuring he would not bleed all over the place. I knew there was the possibility that he would wake up hostile, given the fact that Rei was human some of the time and humans seemed to have a thing with defeating him. Still, it would be a good lesson for Rei to subdue a weaker demon. With a nod, I allow Kaelas to lead the way and check on his general master. The tiger takes off at a sprint in the direction of the cavern and I would in turn levitate several inches from the ground moving with the same amount of speed behind the winged feline.

253 / 1459
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm

The scream from Kazakura caught me off guard. I hadn't done anything to her so why was she screaming? Not only had she screamed but the human had no sign of injury on him from my attack, how could that be? What the hell did he do? Kazakura's scream forced me to shift my attention from Rei and try and look to Kazakura to see what the bastard had done to her. Feeling my arms being grabbed I dropped both my weapons and began to struggle with Rei though his strength was the same as mine. Since my focus was still on Kazakura I didn't catch the knee until it was to late. As the knee slammed into my stomach I gasped out for air, which was short lived before I fell silent and began to go limp. Unable to defend against the attack it had dealt a lethal blow to me, sapping away what life I was given moments ago. As the life left me once again I began to go limp and slumped forwards into Rei, that was if he held me up.

Post WC: 185
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Right as nova was falling, I pulled myself up and shouted at Rei before he could bite the dying man. I stumbled and ended up back on my knees, the blood soaking my robe. I could not do much more than begin reach out and yank the strands of time. "Eilio part the sands of time" (Rewind) time froze as it reversed itself I had just enough time jerk Nova out of the way before the kick connected and time resumed as the kick missed and Nova should be lying on the ground somewhere behind me, and I would be standing in front of Rei. "Do not, kill each other...." My eyes rolled back in my head and I crumpled to the floor.

KO'd
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

I thought I had the bastard- I thought I had him to kill for being stupid around my master's woman and the one I wanted. However, words from Kazakura caught me off guard- something about time. The everything stopped and Nova was pulled out of the way, though how she pulled him from my grasp was a wonder, with my full strength being forced to use. Panting slips from my mouth as the rage is leaving with it as the Priestess speaks about not killing Nova. Falling to the ground, with it likely that this Nova character would fall as well... I would pause and then my mind came back to sanity. I wanted to kill the man- I wanted to rend him apart and turn him to dust. But Kazakura was higher on my master's ranking, in my mind- me just being a mere project. I would lean against the wall and place a hand on the side of my head, muttering, "Damnit... why does she care for that bastard... I'll kill him some other time... but why?" He pulled my arm away and walked over to the demon and looked down at him enraged that he had lived. I just didn't understand. Why did all of this have to be so complicated? Placing my fist down, I would grab him around the neck and place him at the mouth of the cave- if he fell, it was of no consequence to me. The Priestess got much better treatment: I grabbed her arm gently and placed it around my shoulder and walked her over to a stable wall, setting her there. I had to force myself not to bite her as I smelled her blood, my eyes had fluttered as I struggled within. Luckily I had just enough control. Walking over to the demon, I would pull my hand back and think about killing him again, despite the Priestess's request. My nails grew slightly as I though of having them bite into the other male's neck and kill him. However, my master had other plans, so I let him live for now. I would not hesitate to say that we had fought... though I knew I would be punished for it. Or at least I thought I would be.

Words: 38o / 2,85o
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Questions and Answers

The tiger is first to arrive on the scene, his feet padding onto the entrance of the cave. With a passing glance, he bypasses Rei and Nova, heading immediately to his master, as a good pet should. He would find her injured and laid against a wall. From there, the beast would probably attempt to care for his master in any way he could, or try to wake her to see if she were all right. I am second to come into view as my body lower over the cliff’s edge looking into the cave. My arms are folded and my unsympathetic gaze seeks the immediate interior of the cavern as I notice the priestess, bloodied and bleeding against a wall, Nova seemingly re-injured and Rei poised over Nova to deliver the final blow. Without words, dark hands would rip from the ground, as if spawned from hell itself and reach for Rei to pull him down and bind him into submission (demonic downpull). During this process I give him a glare as if to suggest it would be best if he did not resist. I float passively onto the edge of the cavern and walk in, glancing towards the priestess, then down to the demon I had ordered to recuperate. I knew there must be an explanation for this, so the binding was simply a precaution to assure my question was answered. Since Rei seemed to be the most conscious in the group, the question would be simple in a tone a strict father might use with disruptive children. I inquire, “what happened here?”

265 / 1724
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm

One moment I await a kick to the chest and the next I am stumbling back before falling to the ground and hitting the ground with a soft groan. As I lay on the ground I look to Kazakura who was now in front of me, standing between me and Rei. I heard her say something about not killing each other and as she sank to the ground I looked at her, my gaze widdening as I looked down at her. I didn't take my gaze from Kazakura until I felt something come down and grab me around the neck. As Rei began to move me I struggled against him. Calling upon my powers, I seek to freeze time in order to get away from the man and get Kazakura but as I summon upon the power nothing happens which comes as another shock to me. Something was preventing me from using my magic, was it like before with Adrian and Tyrn.. Again, as I watched him walk over to Kazakura, I tried to call upon my powers and stop time before he could get to her and again nothing happened. This wasn't right, time was suppose to stop like it had done before, but it wasn't. Turning my gaze from Rei I glanced to my swords which lay on the ground. I needed to get them so I could fight back and get Kazakura. As Rei came back to me I watched him, going through my options of what I could do.. I needed to deal with him before I could get to Kazakura and help her. He loomed over me and began to get ready to attack and I got ready to defend myself. Before he attacked shadowy hands came from the ground and I knew exactly what it was though I had not called upon that spell yet. Then it hit me, another signature in the area. Turning my gaze from the bound Rei I look to the new comer, glancing over him for a moment as he spoke up, appearing to speak to Rei seeking answers. Now that there was no threat from Rei, I began to climb back to my feet, still in my second transformation. As long as nothing stopped me I would climb back to my feet and growl threateningly at Rei before turning my attention to the newcomer, my gaze shifting into a glare as I looked at the man, though I had to get Kazakura so I could take her to be healed.

Post WC: 422
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:22 pm

As I nearly knelled there ready to strike, my nose catches the scent of that tiger's blood. I didn't know if it cared, but it ignored me and went to Kazakura. It would be best if it licked her wounds to stop the bleeding. I had no time to do anything else as dark hands rose from the ground and pulled me down, smashing me into the ground, releasing a gasp of surprised and shock. My head would turn towards my Master's voice- it was stern, like my father's when he wanted to know what was going on, with no filters. So I spoke without pretty words, "Nova ignored my requests to have him follow me; he seemed to be trying to make a move on the Priestess as she was simply going to pull out those metal balls. I moved for a final warning and he transformed and attacked. I assume then that the Priestess took the damage via a mist like substance. By the smell, she will need care. After that, I attacked him to subdue him. Apparently that reversed on us and then the Priestess fainted." Having not known her name yet, it was the best I could do. My eyes had looked at my master in a neutral look before turning a narrowed, angered look at him as I added, "After that I moved the two and thought of killing him, but since the Priestess seemed to not want it done... I did not. I had no other orders and so you came upon me as I was thinking of slaying him." I made no suggestions as to what should be done: I had returned to sanity, but if I had not, my anger would have likely used my mouth and have it speak of killing this demon for this newest offense. However, with the raising of Nova, I would think hat there must be a way out of these hands, thought he would not know that Domen'yun, the newly appeared demon, was my master.

Summery: Told Domen what went down after being bound, thinking about trying to escape the hands while showing no outward signs of struggling.

Words: 339 / 3,189
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:05 am

Kaelas was with me but there not much he could do for me at the moment. I was completely unconscious. At least I was breathing and the bleeding had stopped. Nothing much could be said except that I dreamed in this hazy state of not quit dead. I dream of him, much like the few few weeks that I knew him. But my dream was different instead of my village on fire there was...

A large temple on a cliff. The beauty of it took my breath away. Not far from the temple the road led to a large village. It was bustling and moving. People in the full light of day. A large statue of Him lay in the middle of the village. My gaze moved back to the temple and I sighed. Something in me tugged and I moved to beyond the great temple. There on the very edge of the cliff He stood, his arms crossed in his usual fashion. He gazed out to the ocean as i slowly approached.

KO'd x2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:45 am

Questions and Answers

I would come to understand that a portion of my will had been done. The demon had been awoken, which was evident from the visceral growling and from his words, I could assume that Rei had started to do as he was told, which was to come and find me when the demon awoken. I was a bit disappointed at the demon’s post awakening conduct and furthermore disappointed about the domain in which they decided to have their altercation. It would be annoying to have the priestess revived since none of us, I assumed, were skilled in the aspect of healing or knew how to administer first aide. Overall, I was displeased and my gaze shifts to the demon known as Nova. The demonic hands remove themselves from Rei and return to the ground, vanishing in the hellish portal from when they had come. I assumed the priestess stopped Rei from killing the demon since she knew I ordered his revitalization, still it was foolish of herself to sacrifice herself when the demons and Vaspire themselves were much sturdier than she could possibly be as a frail human. Her required maintenance was starting to show. I would not punish Rei for a situation that was mishandled by the priestess. If the demon died again, he could be brought back again after it is explained why he died and after I allowed his revival; the priestess however, would not be as lucky. For that rationale, Rei is not punished. My first words are direct and to the point as I order, “Kaelas, take her to the temple of Saichuushigai and find the priestess from the market.” With that, a golem would pull itself from the ground, lift Kazakura’s body and assist Kaelas in securing her on his back. From there, the golem would follow the winged tiger by foot the distance to the city’s edge as a guard. With that order given, I focus my communication on the awoken demon with a stern frown informing, “You who fell at the hands of humans, I was the one who found you. Your life is void without my intervention. I am the master of this domain and the one who will conquer this realm; I ordered your resurrection and healing.” That would serve as my introduction as I generally did not give my name out unless it was required. I conclude in my patience and apparent mercy, “I am not pleased with how things have transpired. Revert and explain your conduct.” As one who served a mantra of order, I would judge this demon’s conduct and erase his ignorance.

436 / 2160
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 pm

As I heard Rei begin to speak I turned my gaze back to him, my glare deepening as I looked at him listening to what he had to say. What was he saying? The priestess would never do something like that. The bastard was lying and putting the blame on me? He had done something to make the priestess get injured instead of himself and now he was sayings he did it. I growled more at Rei as he spoke. Though my anger continued to increase as Rei spoke, I held it back for Kazakura's sake, she needed to be taken care of right now. When the newcome first spoke I glanced to him as he ordered Kazakura's pet to take her to get treatment. Turning my gaze from the newcomer I look to Kazakura for a moment before looking to the newcomer once again as he begins to speak to me. His first words made my anger focus on him, bringing up my misfortuen at the hands of the human earlier. Though as it turns out he was the one that was there and brought me to get healed. As he requested that I revert back to my human form I growled at him, there was no way such a thing would happen, at least not at this point in time. " This human bastard. " I said, lifting a hand and pointing to Rei, " He is lying, he did something to make Kazakura get hurt instead of himself. " I turned my gaze back to Rei and glared at him, my lips curling back as I bore my teeth, growling at him, " .. Tell me what you have done, I can no longer use my magic. What did you do to me?! “

Post WC: 297
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Raising up as I was released, I would stretch a bit and then look at the stupid demon. Was he ignorant to support spells? It would seem pretty obvious that if we had the ability to summon earthen and shadow familiars, create giant hands to come out of the ground, and mess with time, then we defintly had the magix to heal, maybe even shift the damage. My eyes would narrow as I said, in an angry but controlled tone, "Ignorant one... you shift blame like I thought. You attacked me, and the Priestess, obviously well versed in healing magix, instead took the damage herself. As to 'what I did to you', I have done nothing. I don't know how to even use magix yet." My mind shifts back to her earlier words, but it still sounded more like a healing spell. Had she done something else to him? I would have to ask her later, but I made sure that I was closer to his weapons. Not that I was all that worried, his speed was no longer higher then my own. I would wait for my master's comments, but I was still waiting for a punishment. I really thought that I was going to be punished.

Words: 2o8 / 3,397
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Understanding loomed in my mind for a second. I had a choice, two roads to choose from again. One that led to the edge of cliff and a demon to whom I was drawn with body and mind and spirit and the town and temple. My own desires or the people. The road to the demon would not be easy can could mean my death in the end. The road into town was smooth and easy. It was a hard choice to make. As I stood there unable to move down either path, I thought about the differences. The future is always hard to read as I tried to peer down the roads. The one to the town promised me safety and support. The demon promised me trouble and pain. But with that path there was also the underlying promise of something more. Either way was not a choice of good and evil, light and darkness, it was a choice of desires or duty. It was a hard choice.

Kaelas allowed his mistress' body to secured over him. But he voiced his concern about the choice of destination by shaking his head. He had something better in mind. His mistress's home, her temple, was closer and it would take less time. He softly padded towards the Cave entrance.

KO'd x3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Questions and Answers

My gaze follows over to Rei as he is pointed to by the demon and accused of doing something to Kazakura. He does not deny the first part of how Rei explained things to have happened, so I assumed Rei’s words there were truthful. On the topic brought up by the demon, I hoped that would not be in Rei’s character, but I did know that he did not have any powers, or shouldn’t have any powers, that would allow him to do such a thing. It was interesting that the demon could no longer use magic. I wondered had the trauma of his near death offset his abilities some how. I would assume spells were affected some how on the sub conscious level.

My gaze shifts towards the demon as he is called ignorant and Rei counters the argument. Speaking up on the matter, I inform, “The boy has no reason to lie to me, and like he’s said, he is unable to use magic. The priestess has performed this technique with me before, so I am aware of her foolish desire for those around her not to be harmed. But, because I ordered your revival, she was following my will in her own manner, judging Rei too delicate to take a simple attack. She will be cared for by her people.” Afterwards she would be punished for the inconvenience. Standing with my gaze split between the two, I saw a good amount of hatred between them; I judged this as something healthy. I surmised that the demon was probably frightened when he work up, being weak and without magic, which was why he struck out to attack Rei.

Moving on, I speak, “I did not revive you out of charity. I revived you for my own purposes. As such, you are bound to serve me as your master to repay the debt of your continued existence. Simply put, I will become the god of this realm. You will conduct yourself in accordance with my will. Do not worry yourself with further with Kazakura and do not attempt to exert your lust to her. If Rei advises you to do something under my permission, you are to follow it as if it were my word. Do you understand my words?”

381 / 2541
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:01 pm

As Rei spoke up, calling me ignorant I almost lashed out and pounced onto him, though I held back still. There was no way what he was saying could be true, why would Kazakura do something like that... well he was a human... He didn't do anything to my magic, then what has happened to it.. When the newcomer speaks I turn my gaze to him and listen. I knew he too could be lying like this human. Though as he speaks of Kazakura doing the same thing to him... Why had she done something like that.. As he makes the comment about Rei being unable to take the attack I smirk faintly as I shift my gaze back to Rei for a moment. As he continues speaking I listen to him, keeping my gaze on Rei a moment longer before looking to the newcomer as he brings up the topic about me being bound to serve him. As he refers to himself as my master I growl at him. No one was my master, however I was in debt to him for what he had done and as such I shall repay that debt as I had done with others before though he was not and never would be my master. When he speaks of becoming a god here I let out a light chuckle, another demon with delusions of grandeur. As he continues speaking he too angers me even more, informing me not to lust after Kazakura and even listen to what this damn human says. When he finishes speaking I finally speak up, " I will not deny that I owe you a debt for what you have done, though the one I owe the largest debt to is not you, but Kazakura. Unlike you, she has the power to heal.. You simply brought me to her. You nor anyone else are my master and as such I will not follow your every whim like that weak human bastard. " I said as I glanced to Rei, " For your actions I shall do something for you, but nothing more.. If you request more it shall cost you. I do not give my services for free and when you do request something of me do not send that human bastard. Unless you wish him to die.. " I turned my gaze from Rei, glancing to the newcomer before looking away from him, " I may owe you a debt but that does not mean you command my ever action and as such I shall do as I wish. You are nothing more then someone I owe a debt to, nothing more, nothing less. "

Post WC; 447
[
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:32 pm

I would watch my master speak to the demon Nova and express his will. I would simply listen and then turned to Nova after he spoke. It was now Nova's turn to talk, and he spouted out about the debt not being owed to my master. I would only partially agree- it was Kazakura that healed him, but if my master had left him there to die, he would be dead anyway. Humans with the Spiritual Arts would have killed him without mercy, but he was stupid to think the debt was mostly given to Kazakura. If only he knew that I had been the one to place him into that tired state- I had asked that she not heal him too much. I did not trust him and I was right not to trust him. However, I wondered what he could really do- Domen'yun could kill him without a second thought if he really wanted to. What did my master really want with this demon. I make no reply, as I was not spoken to, nor would anything positive come out of my throat. I would rather conserve my strength at this point, but I kept a glare on that wolf like demon, watching for him to move to retake his weapons. I would take them for myself, for all of his insults and calling me a 'bastard human', unless my master instructed otherwise.

Words: 235 / 3,632
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:08 pm

This was a hard decision and I could not make up my mind. I had already made up my mind to accept him as he was, but he would never accept me as weak and pitiful human. Or would he? That was one of those things I did not know. There were so many variables and unanswered questions down that road. All of which could lead to heartbreak and misery or it could lead to something more. It was a promise of the unknown, but it would be adventurous. Was that not why I traveled as much as I did. I turned towards the demon and watched his back. He was a loner so much like myself and yet so different. I was gentle, he was hard. He was strong, I was weak. But he offered me an enigma and I longed to solve it.

Kaelas twisted around the wolf demon and snarled. He did not care what the master thought. He remembered this male from the woods and he had almost hurt his mistress. As he finally made his way to the ledge, he crouched and prepared to jump.

KO'd x4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Questions and Answers

I give the demon time to speak as I wanted to make sure I understood him completely. His words were displeasing to me, and I thought it a pity that he did not show more potential than what he showed. Though I would look down upon someone who freely served another out of weakness, I also would acknowledge when a best possible choice had to be made in a harsh scenario. I understood that if this Nova thought he was strong, then he would reject having a master, but I felt it foolish of him to speak the way he did having admitted to having no powers while still close to death’s brink. After he speaks, I mentally acknowledge that Rei does well to hold his tongue. I could tell that Rei had not agreed with the stranger, but his demeanor was all I needed for this; not his voice, which he seemed to understand without me saying anything.

With a nod, I accept the demon’s words before speaking, “I see… then be still and listen.” My gaze would pierce him, its strength strong enough to bind one in their place (demonic arts binding). There is a short pause as I look him over before casting my judgment, “there are many things you do not seem to understand. I am Kazakura’s master; she would not have healed you had I not willed it. Furthermore, you have a poor grasp of your surroundings. I accept your words and will grant your request not to subjugate you and neither will I require a repayment on your salvation. I have no use for you and will return you as you were found. Rei you have permission to kill him and discard his body as you see fit.” With this, I would reward my servant for doing as I asked while allowing this demon to pursue his own path through death as he wished.

320 / 2861
* Rolled the Demonic Arts Binding
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Intern

Number of posts : 321
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 pm

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Acc - Honed' :
Questions and Answers Hit
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:22 pm

яuиє wrote:
I finished speaking I kept my gaze fixed on the newcomer as I wait for his response. Having laid out my terms I planed to repay my debt to the man and even Kazakura but that was all unless he was willing to give me something in exchange for my survives. In an instant I found I couldn't move as I looked at him, somehow I had been paralyzed by something. I tried to fight the paralysis but I found I couldn't break it or move, my gaze locked on the man as he began to speak. As the words rolled off his tongue I couldn't believe them, he was Kazakura's master? How could a priestess such as her get tangled up with someone like this. He reeked of malicious intent, Kazakura would never go with someone like this... She even rejected me when I tried to come onto her. As he continued speaking I listened to him, still unable to do anything, not even call upon my magic to aid me in this situation. When he said he would return me as he found me, my gaze widened and I turned it to Rei as he commanded the human to kill me. "You are a lier... You did something to her to make her obey you. " I said as I cast my gaze back to Domen, my gaze shifting into a glare as I looked at him, " Keep your human dog away from me. He has Kazakura to thank for his life, if it wasn't for her he would be dead. Now release me and I will be on my way since we have no business. " In my condition I knew I could not take either of these two on, in critical condition still, I needed to get away so I could find someone to heal me and regain my powers back, if that were possible...

Post WC; 321
[
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm

I listened and looked between the two, their conversation was interesting to say the least; Nova continued his path of ignorance to the real ways of the world. My master had given him the chance to live- of course I could understand not wanting to be bound to another. I didn't know it, but Nova himself could not move. My master would release him back to his previous state: and I was to do it, and then dispose of the body. Retribution for his stupidity, his name calling, and his arrogance. I would listen to him as I spoke, likely, the last words that he would hear from this world, "Denying everything that goes on around you shows how immature you are," as I closed my eyes, getting ready to feast on his blood, I continue, "And blaming others only tells me you are a child, like myself. Goodbye Nova, I hope you learn" I would place my left hand on his collar bone and my right hand on his cheek as though to push it away and bit down onto his neck, my fangs extending and merely piercing into his vein. He was the first meal I'd had in vaspire form. (Drain) was the word I would use for this, and it would feel strangely... well, pleasurable to Nova, a side effect of the blood sucking. I only had a small amount, to 'take' his strength away, though it was quick as well because fur tastes nasty. I would then go and pick up one of his own swords and turn to slice his head off, ending his life as I put all of my strength into the horizontal cut on the neck.

Words: 284 / 3,916

Last edited by Akechi on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : removed the last sentence)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Or I could be making it more romantic than it needed to be. He was as he appear, the enigma lay in the future with him. I was not even above his precious pupil in fact he never thanked me once for taking his pain as my own. Never once Thanked me for healing him. But that was who he was. I sighed as I looked back to the village, it was warm and safe. I knew my place there, I knew that I would have some say in order of things. Placing a hand to my head I sighed and glanced back to the demon. Closing my eyes I prayed to the heavens for guidance then spun around until I was dizzy. Finally I began to take steps, my eyes still closed to whichever way I was going. My instincts guiding me until I felt the ground fall out from under me. opening my eyes I felt an arm wrap around me and I looked to see Him with a slight frown on his face....

Kaelas jumped out into the air, his wings flapping just as I came to. I grabbed a hold of the beast and steadied myself. I must have really been falling. What in the name of the heavens was I doing on Kaelas. I glanced behind us to see that Domen had returned to the cave. I hurt and looked down at myself. I had been cut, that was right. With a sigh. I nudged Kaelas into a turn about. He was just as surprised as I was at the moment. We came back towards the cave.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Questions and Answers

I listen to what I interpreted as the demon’s last words as he insults my honor and orders me. I find his accusation odd, since I never stated that Kazakura served me in accordance to her own will. To me, all was done in agreement with my will and that was all that needed to be done. I did not find his words as a beneficial way of trying to stay alive, but I would have to commend him for at least not begging for his life in this dire situation. It would seem to me evident that I was correct in stating that he did not know his situation, and as such, I felt that lack of awareness would cost him his life in the long run. I was firm in my character and would not show grace to anything who defied me or attempted to give me order; furthermore I felt he had no right to ask for me to release him. If anything, I felt he should realize his own helplessness in the situation for even having to ask me to let him go. I stand idle on-looking as my apprentice move on his permission to assault with intentions on draining and beheading the demon. I would not approve of the decision to do the beheading in the cavern due to the amount of blood that would be released in my abode. I made the decision to firmly set boundaries with Rei so he would know for future reference a more precise notion of my will.

259 / 3120
* Rolled the Demonic Arts Binding
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

After my blow I felt tired, reverting back to my human form. Emotionally drained and physically drained, but I didn't want to show it to my master. The gruesome scene quickly had what remained of my white cloak placed over Nova's head, allowing him to fall without spilling too much blood. If I was supposed to feel anything like excitement or joy, it wasn't there. But I did place a light smile on my face and walked over to his dropped blades, claiming them for myself. My belt had plenty of places for sheaths, so I just placed them with my long sword, which I turned back and tore a piece off of Nova's pant leg, cleaning the blade with it. Placing the two back, I would look at the mess- it was less then if I had not placed the cloak over, but I had a feeling this entrance or look out spot was not supposed to have a lot of blood around it. My head turned to my master as I said, "I'll clean up my mess, master." I knew Kazakura would be disappointed that I had killed Nova, but it was an order and he just kept insulting me and making it worse for himself. The only reason I beheaded him was that I didn't want him alive- it wasn't worth going over the same same steps we had just taken. I would wait for my master's words as my gray, mortal eyes looked at him and waited for confirmation on the matter of the corpse.

Words: 259 / 4,175
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Kaelas and I landed at the mouth of the cave and I dismounted. The scene was gruesome. Nova lay in two places, his body in one and his head in the other. And glancing to Domen, I knew that I would most likely be put to blame for this. Was not the woman always to blame with men like him? I sighed and made a move to Domen. It was hard, but I actually bowed. Hard in the sense that I hated to bow to anyone in such a submissive way. Eventually I may even end up kneel before him. But it would take time. I was too proud for that at the moment. I did not speak but waited for him to pass his judgment. No words needed to be said. I was sure that Rei had taken care of telling him everything. I ached and would need to heal myself soon and bathe. But I kept my eyes lowered even after I rose from my bow. Anything I said would just look as if I was trying to wiggle out of any punishment or censure I might receive. Any excuse would be just an excuse and unless he asked for my input, he might make him even angrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next