Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions and Answers

Go down 
+2
Rei
Kazakura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Questions and Answers - Page 2 Kaza_01
ooc: hope this works for you guys. Figured this was a good enough time to meet up with Novak. After the quest most likely? If not we can make it up as we go.

I was returning to the cliff where Domen resided and had no idea why I would do such a thing. But her I was leading a Kaelas with a wagon attached to him. It had only taken me a few hours to get the supplies needed and I was back at the cliff lair. I sighed as a few of the workers helped me unstrap the tiger and unload the goods. The construction was coming along just fine it seemed. So far it seemed like a good amount of things have been done to the tunnel. I notice this as I walk to the platforms that work as walkways to the hole. Right now the glassblowers were working on the large sheet of glass for the opening up at the surface. It would be see through on one side and mirrored on the other. I was not sure where they had gotten that knowledge, but it was a secret they held high. I had a small room in my temple that I could see through one the windows thanks to that. But it had cost me a pretty jewel for that piece of work. The five rooms were carved out already and simple framework for furniture was being made under massive tents. Stones were also being carved to fit together perfectly for the temple Domen had requested. A stream had been widened and turned to where it was coming the direction over the cliff. It was dammed at the moment to prevent it from flowing over the cliff and ruining the project below. But it was fresh water.

Inside the five rooms was a room with a deep marble tiled bathtub. It was not filled as of yet, but the piping and the plumbing was being finished. It would be fed by a natural hot spring that they were tunneling to at the moment. The whole place looked like ants working drastically to fulfill the wishes of their queen, in this case, their king. The five rooms were as Domen had requested. Hakim worked fast for a human. Each room was to be built for a king and he was getting there. He just needed to know what the other three rooms would be. He knew by reasoning that one would be a bathroom of sorts, and another would be a bedroom. So he was tiling and shaping those first as well as getting simple furniture done (insert type of furniture here). Those two rooms were almost done. I had brother the trimming so to speak, bolts of satin and silk, and other such luxuries. The rest of Hakim's clan had made it and was now working on clean up, cooking and now would be sewing the bolts of (insert color decor here) into the linens and other trappings for both the rooms underground as well as the temple.
Questions and Answers - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Questions and Answers - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_01

Questions and Answers

I listen to what I interpreted as the demon’s last words as he insults my honor and orders me. I find his accusation odd, since I never stated that Kazakura served me in accordance to her own will. To me, all was done in agreement with my will and that was all that needed to be done. I did not find his words as a beneficial way of trying to stay alive, but I would have to commend him for at least not begging for his life in this dire situation. It would seem to me evident that I was correct in stating that he did not know his situation, and as such, I felt that lack of awareness would cost him his life in the long run. I was firm in my character and would not show grace to anything who defied me or attempted to give me order; furthermore I felt he had no right to ask for me to release him. If anything, I felt he should realize his own helplessness in the situation for even having to ask me to let him go. I stand idle on-looking as my apprentice move on his permission to assault with intentions on draining and beheading the demon. I would not approve of the decision to do the beheading in the cavern due to the amount of blood that would be released in my abode. I made the decision to firmly set boundaries with Rei so he would know for future reference a more precise notion of my will.

259 / 3120
* Rolled the Demonic Arts Binding
Questions and Answers - Page 2 Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

After my blow I felt tired, reverting back to my human form. Emotionally drained and physically drained, but I didn't want to show it to my master. The gruesome scene quickly had what remained of my white cloak placed over Nova's head, allowing him to fall without spilling too much blood. If I was supposed to feel anything like excitement or joy, it wasn't there. But I did place a light smile on my face and walked over to his dropped blades, claiming them for myself. My belt had plenty of places for sheaths, so I just placed them with my long sword, which I turned back and tore a piece off of Nova's pant leg, cleaning the blade with it. Placing the two back, I would look at the mess- it was less then if I had not placed the cloak over, but I had a feeling this entrance or look out spot was not supposed to have a lot of blood around it. My head turned to my master as I said, "I'll clean up my mess, master." I knew Kazakura would be disappointed that I had killed Nova, but it was an order and he just kept insulting me and making it worse for himself. The only reason I beheaded him was that I didn't want him alive- it wasn't worth going over the same same steps we had just taken. I would wait for my master's words as my gray, mortal eyes looked at him and waited for confirmation on the matter of the corpse.

Words: 259 / 4,175
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Kaelas and I landed at the mouth of the cave and I dismounted. The scene was gruesome. Nova lay in two places, his body in one and his head in the other. And glancing to Domen, I knew that I would most likely be put to blame for this. Was not the woman always to blame with men like him? I sighed and made a move to Domen. It was hard, but I actually bowed. Hard in the sense that I hated to bow to anyone in such a submissive way. Eventually I may even end up kneel before him. But it would take time. I was too proud for that at the moment. I did not speak but waited for him to pass his judgment. No words needed to be said. I was sure that Rei had taken care of telling him everything. I ached and would need to heal myself soon and bathe. But I kept my eyes lowered even after I rose from my bow. Anything I said would just look as if I was trying to wiggle out of any punishment or censure I might receive. Any excuse would be just an excuse and unless he asked for my input, he might make him even angrier.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Questions and Answers

So as it seemed, the deed was done and the demon was no more. I look to Rei as he scavenges the body and promises to clean up; at least that much was to be expected. As he speaks, I nod and accept that he would be performing clean up. I comment, “defacing my abode inconveniences me and displeases me greatly. You are to avoid fighting within the confines of this cave unless allowed. Though you will clean up, it does not remove the fact that it is now dirty with the blood of both this demon and the priestess.” My palm rises before my chest and a dark ball of energy begins to swirl within it. I inform, “your punishment will not be severe this time because you initially followed my orders. Brace yourself.” With that I would aim my palm out towards him and allow the generated energy to release from my palm aimed to strike him in the chest and send him back into the wall a bit to help drive in the words I had told him. If it hit him, then I would turn my attention towards the two who had returned to the cavern after I ordered for them to leave. I would look to the tiger with a harsh glare for not following my orders and as such, I would call upon dark hands from the nether realms to rise from the earthy floor of the cavern and bind it to the ground in chastisement. My icy gaze shifts to the bowing Kazakura as I request for her to explain herself and the motives of her actions to be judged.

277 / 3397
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 pm

As it was, I would get a nod. As I turned to tend to the mess, I listened to him speak- yes, it was not my smartest idea, but removing his head was the only sure way I knew to kill a demon and leave it dead. That showed my ignorance to a perfected or even mastered revival, perhaps, but it was a sure good way to tell. As I was ripping a cloth off of the cloak, the least bloody part to get at the blood on the cave, a warning came my way to brace myself. I would turn and place my hands over my chest at the same time, when a dark ball of energy would slam into my arms and best, sending me into a wall- as a human, this hurt more then he would have thought it would. A low groan came from me as I held in the blood I had just taken from the demon- I could tell he was not pleased at all. I thought of something that might provide a remedy, but I doubted that he would like it. So, for that reason and the pain I felt, I kept my mouth shut besides getting out before Kazakura spoke, "Yes, master." Man that was a harsh way to tell me something I had no prior knowledge of- he had no need to shoot energy at me. I moved to the closest spot of blood and started a wiping that showed I was used to cleaning messes off the cavern floor. My past family had had twelve children, and I was near the middle at the time.

Words: 275 / 4,45o
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 am

Kaelas was caught and slammed to the ground, thus being held immobile. He let out a growl of protest before going silent. I watched the ball of darkness hit the young man and cringed. Kaelas was soon bound by those demonic hands. The demon was angry beyond words. If that is what he was doing for punishment what must mine be? I would not show the fear that coursed through my veins at the moment. He turned that icy glare on me and I raised my eyes to meet his briefly before returning to their downward position.

He wanted me to explain and so I would. "I did as you commanded and healed him, but as I was going through my spell, I was partially interrupted so the demon woke up in a weakened state. He attacked the vaspire with a strong attack that might have killed him. I protected him and took the attack. He would have killed the demon again, since he was in a weakened state. So I separated them in order that your wrath not be felt for disobeying. Obviously I made a mistake. The blame rests on my shoulders. However I do apologize" I had done his bidding to the best of my ability but I knew that he would still view my mistakes, and those of the vaspire as mine, as weakness but I had acted in what I had thought he would have wanted. And thus I spoke the truth, my knees finally hitting the floor of the cave before him in an act of submission as I awaited his judgment and punishment. My rear end found itself on my heels and my hands folded in my lap.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Questions and Answers

My gaze is down and onto Kazakura as Rei recovers from his punishment and begins to clean up the mess made around the cavern. I continue to hold down the tiger, not caring for the tone in its growl of protest, but ignoring the beast for now. I listen as her explanation to why she did what she did was given. My gaze follows as she falls to her knees in submission. For that moment, I simply look down at her and then shift my gaze to Kaelas. Looking back to Kazakura, I speak, “raise your face.” Was the face was lifted, my right hand would untuck from its folded position and swing across in a stiff smack across her face that would serve as her punishment. To go with the actions I speak, “Rei is a male and as such, much stronger and tougher than you. Just now, he took an attack from my dark energy and is fine. Do not use your abilities to take pain and damage for him. He can be easily revived by you; you cannot revive yourself if you are dead nor can you easily replaced.” I stop myself there, my words abruptly coming to an end. With an internal pause I had to check myself to see why I was upset about what she did. I realized to myself that had internally justified her as being more important than Rei, instead of them being equals, and I had no reason that I would admit to, explaining why I thought so. Rei was a warrior and a male, so by default, he would be higher than if not equal to the priestess. Also, somehow I had thought that she was not as easily replaced as Rei. I frown at the internal conflict going on within me and turn my back to them, refolding my arms. I command Kazakura, “return to your temple tonight. Only return after your wounds are completely healed.” There was no reason for her to exhaust herself trying to heal herself and furthermore, I needed her out of my presence for time to self reflect and refocus myself. I would not turn to look at her, but I would release Kaelas as I commanded him to follow my order without fail. I could not punish the tiger fully since I needed him to perform this function for me and get the priestess back home.

403 / 3800
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Though my master had no thought for me other then being a play thing, his words struck me. I was easily revived... I didn't stop working, but it was something that made me think what he meant by that. I drove it to the back of my mind to mull over later, when I was more relaxed then this stressful time. Not that I distrusted my master, it was his words. I said nothing as I moved through the cave, though when I heard the smack my muscles tensed- why did I feel that way was something else that I would have to ask myself later. My eyes stared at the blood, and I quickly moved to the area where Kazakura had been- where she had used her spell and taken the cuts. I started to clean that up since it was the oldest- if I had to, once the two left, I would spit on it and wipe. Saying nothing, I moved along quickly becaues Domen'yun was there, though I did notice that he was turned away and Kazakura wasn't looking, either. I gave a quick sniff, likely neither would hear it- the smell of blood made my eyes flutter for a moment before I looked out and thought, "I really need to hold this in better... tasting his blood only made it harder to control my thirst..." I stayed silent as I continued to work on cleaning up the blood before me, wondering what was going to happen next. This was like one big drama.

Words: 257 / 4,7o7
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 pm

I did as I was commanded and raised my face to look at him. In a bit of slow motion, I saw his hand raise and in a brief moment I knew it would be coming down to my cheek. Sure enough the resounding smack echoed against the walls. The stiffness of his movements still held enough force to snap my head to the side and bring tears to my eyes and a gasp from my lips. I resisted the urge to bring my hand up to rub it. I had never been hit by a man like that and it choked me. But I would not let him see me cry. His words were absorbed as I lowered my head and my gaze back to the ground. My cheek throbbed as my heart caught in my throat. He stopped speaking rather abruptly and I glanced up to him from beneath the long hair that now fell across my reddened face. I would have to think carefully on those words and try to decipher their true meaning. As he turned and spoke, his tone sounded a bit different. Although it could just be my ears, but then his words hit me like stones. I was banished from here, after I had just… I could not finish my thoughts, it hurt too much. Just as the path in my dream promised pain and suffering, so was it to be true. Why were the heavens being so cruel? Was this some sort of cosmic joke that the supreme beings were watching unfold. Rising from my knees, I turn my back and walk to my tiger. Pausing for a moment as Kaelas rose to his feet. He had released Kaelas and I climbed onto his back. “as you wish” I whispered, damming the river for feelings rising in me. But just like a dam that has a small crack, so my voice trickled with emotion. Swiftly , the large feline moved to the edge of the cavern and we vanished into the skies.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Questions and Answers

I keep my back to her as she speaks and exits the cavern. I think to myself that at least she followed that order correctly. I hoped that she would be healed soon, since it would be troublesome if a scar was left on her body due to the foolishness that went on in the cavern. I frown as I look down and to the side. Turning around, I glance at Rei for a moment, seeing him in his own thoughts and cleaning. From there I would walk off, making my way towards the rear quarters of the cavern. Perhaps it was a bad decision to trust them with a task as small as babysitting a weak and dying demon; I would have to reestablish the boundaries on their abilities and think carefully in the future about what I could trust them both to do on their own. “I am not to be disturbed,” I give my final words as I depart from his presence to tend to my own devices and think on things. My steps echo against the cavern floor fading. I expected to see that demon’s body gone by the morning and my cavern cleaned out fully.

200 / 4000
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Kazakura left with an attitude of steel, though it was not hard for an emotional creature like to understand. Smacked by the person that seemed to care for you- by those words, irreplaceable could mean only a few things. Not to distrub him- not that I ever sought him out while he was here. I was usually left to my own devices and so that statement seemed a bit... unusual for my master. I looked at the body, shaking my head and standing as I moved it to near the ledge. I went back to my task as a cleaner as the 'family' that we had split up to do their various things. I could not help but think that I let my emotions run wild during this whole thing- that my lust for Kazakura was getting in the way of my master's plans. I would never voice this to him, thought. I would pause in my cleaning for a short time as I asked himself, in my head, "Why did I sign up for this crazyness." I already knew the answer- I had not signed up for it, I had been taken into training. I had willing went. Yet I still did not regret it. I felt my death would have come that night and the beliefs of my village would have been lost forever. Perhaps I could ask the Priestess if she could teach me how to write- I knew how to read, but writing was somehow difficult for me. It was hard for me to create the characters. Then I could at least keep some of my village alive, though I believed that neither my master or Kazakura would take my religion seriously. My gods must be laughing at me.

Words: 293 / 5,ooo
Left Thread
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:21 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2